Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Got my first pair in the lows and TTS fits nice and snug for me. for some odd reason the eclipse plate/side section dug into my midfoot on the right pair (but not the left). did any of you get this and did it go away after break in?
Like jshortt jshortt said, you're feeling that because they're too small for you. I can't imagine them breaking in enough to make a big difference, because the pieces that make them fit small are hard plastic, especially the piece arching over the toe box. The way the whole shoe fits puts your foot in the wrong spot, hence the eclipse plate issue. Obviously that piece isn't going to soften up with wear, either.

jshortt jshortt and rainking rainking . how did the shoe fit containment wise after going up half size? my only concern is length wise they fit nice and snug currently (only issue is the midfoot on the right) and Im worried going up half size would mean i get some heel slippage etc.

jshortt jshortt and rainking rainking . how did the shoe fit containment wise after going up half size? my only concern is length wise they fit nice and snug currently (only issue is the midfoot on the right) and Im worried going up half size would mean i get some heel slippage etc.
So they aren't killing your toes? If not, you must have really narrow feet (I have narrow feet and they were way too tight in the toe box) or you're on the very low end of what you consider your normal TTS.
Going from 11 to 11.5 made them feel normal to me. A BIT roomy, but I've been shooting outside in them and no problems. I'm sure I could play full court in them without trouble, if I still played full court LOL
For me, there's no way I could've played in my TTS. Way too tight.
Why not just order half-size up and send back the one you decide on? That's what I would do if I were you. For me and jshortt jshortt , just wearing our TTS around the house for 20 minutes was enough to know we had to go up half a size.

rainking rainking my toes are ok in them, bit snug but not as snug as the lebron 16 lows which i also went tts. maybe im just use to it fitting like this. Will order half size up to try as you've suggested. Thanks

Pretty much agree with what rainking rainking said. My feet aren't narrow, but they're certainly extra normal. Going half up just felt TTS for me in these. I still feel locked in, and I'm not even laced through the top hole.

The XXXIV's run at least 1/2 size small/short. I sized up to 11 from 10.5 on the mids and it was definitely the right call for me (I almost never size up). Got max half a thumbs space in the front, just like with all my regular 10.5's. Here's a random comparison pic to show the length.
Jordan Why Not Zero. 1 US 10 (run 1/2 size long imo) vs. Jordan XXXIV Infrared US 11
IMG_4109.jpg

Last edited:
91419190-C057-4766-A103-951542F3072C.jpeg

Releasing at atmos tokyo. RUI PE supposedly.
Not really into all of this animal pelt stuff they've been doing, but both of these pairs, the Rui pair especially, demonstrate the massive potential the white-based mids have ... potential that has mostly gone to waste on JB's part.
jshortt jshortt bummer about the backorder but hopefully you get them. I said eff it and bought a fourth pair of the Heritages from NDC before they disappeared again. I feel just a bit silly, but I am already beating on my first pair, wearing them almost every day, to do anything: cleaning the garage, shooting outside, taking out the trash, just chilling outside right now LOL. Love the way these look and feel, and it's nice to have a new Jordan I legit love that I'm also not trying to save like some retro model and all bummed if they get scuffed or whatever. Two or three for sure would've probably been plenty, but with there being pretty much nothing I plan on buying until November and the fire red IVs, I just said, what the hell, why not. Once I can go back to a gym, I'll use another pair just for that and have two backups for the long haul. Even with the wasted potential as I mentioned to start, they still killed it with the 34s. Fascinated to see how it goes sideways with the 35s in a few months :lol:
IMG_1600.jpg

Last edited:
The Rui's are so dope man :pimp: My one knock would be that I'm not a big fan of the different patterns on the left and right shoes. Maybe I'm a bit old-school like that. I would prefer the same design on the same pair, so two different PE's with matching patterns ideally.

Last edited:
Not really into all of this animal pelt stuff they've been doing, but both of these pairs, the Rui pair especially, demonstrate the massive potential the white-based mids have ... potential that has mostly gone to waste on JB's part.
jshortt jshortt bummer about the backorder but hopefully you get them. I said eff it and bought a fourth pair of the Heritages from NDC before they disappeared again. I feel just a bit silly, but I am already beating on my first pair, wearing them almost every day, to do anything: cleaning the garage, shooting outside, taking out the trash, just chilling outside right now LOL. Love the way these look and feel, and it's nice to have a new Jordan I legit love that I'm also not trying to save like some retro model and all bummed if they get scuffed or whatever. Two or three for sure would've probably been plenty, but with there being pretty much nothing I plan on buying until November and the fire red IVs, I just said, what the hell, why not. Once I can go back to a gym, I'll use another pair just for that and have two backups for the long haul. Even with the wasted potential as I mentioned to start, they still killed it with the 34s. Fascinated to see how it goes sideways with the 35s in a few months :lol:
IMG_1600.jpg
Same here.....

Oh, I'm not worried about them shipping in the slightest. Just bummed because I thought I might have them this week or early next.

Back
Top Bottom