Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Can't believe the welcome to the zoos are getting released. I don't get it but whatever.
JB is in their “animal instincts” kick lol. I’m digging the Rui though. Wished they just drop the one that he wore on court too

JB is in their “animal instincts” kick lol. I’m digging the Rui though. Wished they just drop the one that he wore on court too

I wish that too. So, they're releasing next week, so how do we buy on atmos tokyo, lol
Or is this another wait til they hit ebay and pay ridiculous prices type deal. I think I'm over doing that.

I wish that too. So, they're releasing next week, so how do we buy on atmos tokyo, lol
Or is this another wait til they hit ebay and pay ridiculous prices type deal. I think I'm over doing that.
Yeah I’m over that too

I like the red midsole and gum outsole parts of the Zoos a lot. The rest, not as much.

Zoo’s a RD cop. Joints are damn near a chi colorway. Which as far as im concerned, further proves my theory that the bred colorway shoulda been on the base model.

anyway, LOVE the gum soles.

surprised they’re releasing tbh. I fully expect a price hike bc of the materials.

i kno JB gonna bless me with blk n gold. I just KNOW IT! lol

Even 12.5 didn't work.

Splash

Attachments

• 20200604_140043_HDR.jpg
    20200604_140043_HDR.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 782
Heritage. 13s feel right. A full size up... Unheard of for me. I tried them on in store and have been wearing the first pair non stop.

Absolutely love them - best Jordan of all time.

I have the Heritages, the Chicago's, and the Eclipses. I'm good. I have 2 pairs of each. Thinking about exchanging a eclipse for another heritage. I love them both though so idk yet.

Heritage. 13s feel right. A full size up... Unheard of for me. I tried them on in store and have been wearing the first pair non stop.

Absolutely love them - best Jordan of all time.

I have the Heritages, the Chicago's, and the Eclipses. I'm good. I have 2 pairs of each. Thinking about exchanging a eclipse for another heritage. I love them both though so idk yet.
I got my fourth pair of Heritages delivered today LOL. It's completely ridiculous but I know I will NOT regret it down the road. They aren't the best of all time to me, but they are the best since the 16s easy, at least. Might be the best to me since the 13s or 14s. They really are that good. And comfortable as **** once you have the right size. Love the sole/cushioning.

4 pairs, and those aren't your favorites? Okay I have to ask, what's your favorite and how many pairs of that colorway do you have?

4 pairs, and those aren't your favorites? Okay I have to ask, what's your favorite and how many pairs of that colorway do you have?
:lol: I see your point. Well, I have four Concords, four Kobe V Chaos , two or three pairs each of others ...
I bought four of these because the first pair I’m just wearing everywhere with no Fs given. Another pair for gym duty only. Having two backups just made sense since these are so comfy, look so good and are so versatile. I won’t be as selective on when I wear these as I tend to be with retros so they’ll get beat up much quicker than most stuff I have. Plus I do think these will be appreciated even more further down the road. And once they’re gone, I’m never going to see them again LOL

Last edited:
For the love of God, someone get this guy on Hoarders.
:rofl:
I would’ve called it a day at three if there was anything else coming in the next months. Back to looking like fire red IVs in November is all to look forward to LOL
STILL curious about what the “fire red“ IIIs are actually gonna be, though. Hey, at least I kept it to one pair of Flints ...

Last edited:
:lol: I see your point. Well, I have four Concords, four Kobe V Chaos , two or three pairs each of others ...
I bought four of these because the first pair I’m just wearing everywhere with no Fs given. Another pair for gym duty only. Having two backups just made sense since these are so comfy, look so good and are so versatile. I won’t be as selective on when I wear these as I tend to be with retros so they’ll get beat up much quicker than most stuff I have. Plus I do think these will be appreciated even more further down the road. And once they’re gone, I’m never going to see them again LOL

the 11s particularly the Concords were my mythical unicorn way back since 95 when I first saw them. got a mate of mine owning the OG lows when they first came out in 96, but then the lows weren't even considered as legit Jordans unless you have the midtops. having said that, the Concords back then for some reason do look like lows and looked more premium with a bit more bling with the black patent leather. too bad the 11 shoes came quite late when I'm finally able to afford them, old, looks subpar in quality and myself not being to play with them as often as I can when I have fresh legs. I still love my 11s but I didn't like those 45s which to me were Jordan's blemished Js. on the otherhand, I was so close to purchasing the Cap and Gown. was only held back because I already spent around $3k worth of shoes that year alone and the missus was about to sell my other stuff.

depending on the situation, cost, availability, savings, etc... I'm seriously debating between the 34 Heritage, 34 Infrareds and upcoming 14 Gym Reds. some might say they dont like the color and materials used on the 14, but I'm loving the texture of the materials so far unlike that dreaded red suedes.

Back
Top Bottom