Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Well, a pivot. I'm sending this fourth pair of Heritages back to Nike. Hadn't even bothered looking at it till today after it was delivered Friday. This pair is easily the worst I've had pass through my hands on this adventure, in terms of QC. It's nothing awful, but there are noticeable little glue stains on each suede toe, and each toe also came with wrinkles/creases right out of the box. Also, the eclipse plate on one shoe ... I can't tell for certain, but it looks like it's not bonded together properly at the middle seam of the plate. (You can see this seam if you look at the bottom of the plate through the hole in the side of the midsole.) With three pairs already, I'm not going to settle for this pair at $180 (cost after tax). My concern about the plate is the main thing that pushed me into boxing them back up for a return.
I think at this point, since NDC is out of most sizes, I'll just sit tight on the three I have and keep an eye on the stock on the footsites, which seem to still have most sizes. These have been out for a month now; hopefully some discounts are on the horizon with them seeming to sit on the footsites. If I can re-buy another pair for below retail, I'll probably do it. But I'll be content either way LOL

Well, a pivot. I'm sending this fourth pair of Heritages back to Nike. Hadn't even bothered looking at it till today after it was delivered Friday. This pair is easily the worst I've had pass through my hands on this adventure, in terms of QC. It's nothing awful, but there are noticeable little glue stains on each suede toe, and each toe also came with wrinkles/creases right out of the box. Also, the eclipse plate on one shoe ... I can't tell for certain, but it looks like it's not bonded together properly at the middle seam of the plate. (You can see this seam if you look at the bottom of the plate through the hole in the side of the midsole.) With three pairs already, I'm not going to settle for this pair at $180 (cost after tax). My concern about the plate is the main thing that pushed me into boxing them back up for a return.
I think at this point, since NDC is out of most sizes, I'll just sit tight on the three I have and keep an eye on the stock on the footsites, which seem to still have most sizes. These have been out for a month now; hopefully some discounts are on the horizon with them seeming to sit on the footsites. If I can re-buy another pair for below retail, I'll probably do it. But I'll be content either way LOL
There’s hope for you yet.

Got my Heritages delivered, few of the seam points that hold the laceloops are kind of loose. I mean, the lace loops move freely inside the seam that is stiched to the shoe, I can pull them back and forth with some pressure. While cranking the laces, that movement makes a friction sound too. Has any of you have the same issue? Is it a common thing or my pair is defected? rainking rainking ? Perhaps you can help with 4 pairs in hand.

Got my Heritages delivered, few of the seam points that hold the laceloops are kind of loose. I mean, the lace loops move freely inside the seam that is stiched to the shoe, I can pull them back and forth with some pressure. While cranking the laces, that movement makes a friction sound too. Has any of you have the same issue? Is it a common thing or my pair is defected? rainking rainking ? Perhaps you can help with 4 pairs in hand.
Jeez, I dunno man, that sounds strange. So you mean the black and red loop part you actually put the laces through is sliding through the part where it's actually stitched down to the shoe? I just picked up the pair I have out that I've been wearing and it doesn't seem possible on this pair, though I really don't want to start yanking hard on the loops to see LOL. Just lightly tugging on them, it all seems like one piece stitched to the upper. I haven't noticed anything when lacing them up and pulling on the laces, either.

All of my lace-loops are tight and have no play in them. On all of my pairs actually. Maybe an exchange in store when/if they get them by your location? That's what'd I'd do.

These eclipses are so cold to me.

Attachments

• 20200608_143549.jpg
    20200608_143549.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 547
Jeez, I dunno man, that sounds strange. So you mean the black and red loop part you actually put the laces through is sliding through the part where it's actually stitched down to the shoe? I just picked up the pair I have out that I've been wearing and it doesn't seem possible on this pair, though I really don't want to start yanking hard on the loops to see LOL. Just lightly tugging on them, it all seems like one piece stitched to the upper. I haven't noticed anything when lacing them up and pulling on the laces, either.

Yes, the black and red loop is sliding through the all black 'tunnel' of stiches on the upper. The lace loops and those black stiches are not a tight one piece. This happens in two lace loop parts just beside the 'xxx4' letter only on left shoe, right shoe is all good. It seems okay to lace them for now, but I definitely fear when torquing them and can definitely see some ripping in future. Definitely annoying. Will return this pair. Thanks for response rainking rainking and Splash Johnson Splash Johnson

I noticed on my heritage the right shoe feels weird in the heel. Almost uneven. Either the zoom bag or the plate is messed up. Left shoe is fine.

My Chicagos had some slippage like that. I think I posted pics a few months ago. Never failed me.

Last edited:
My Voids had some slippage like that. I think I posted pics a few months ago. Never failed me.

Just saw your picture (page 81 if any anyone's wondering), and yes have exactly the same issue. So you used that pair consistently and never had an issue since then? Ripping, fraying or anything?

Just saw your picture (page 81 if any anyone's wondering), and yes have exactly the same issue. So you used that pair consistently and never had an issue since then? Ripping, fraying or anything?
No issues since then. They don’t look uniform, but perform fine.

If anyone is interested in picking up the regency, there is almost a FSR at FNL and code 15SUMMER for $15 off works. Just that color for some odd reason. Wasn’t planning on picking them up but I had a $10 rewards that they gave me for f’n up an order. Plus on top of that 10% back on Rakuten. Perfect storm i suppose lol $135 after taxes and with the 10% off. Why not right 🤷🏽

If anyone is interested in picking up the regency, there is almost a FSR at FNL and code 15SUMMER for $15 off works. Just that color for some odd reason. Wasn’t planning on picking them up but I had a $10 rewards that they gave me for f’n up an order. Plus on top of that 10% back on Rakuten. Perfect storm i suppose lol $135 after taxes and with the 10% off. Why not right 🤷🏽

Thanks for the info. Strongly considering pulling the trigger on a pair....

jordan instagram still got blue voids in 10.5 and 11. white/black/reds in 8, 9.5, 11 for only $98.97. ambers in 9-12 for $97.97. just placed an order for a 2nd blue void. debating those ambers...
Just placed an order for white/black/reds in sz 11, got an email immediately saying the product I want is in high demand and I will get another email if they are able to confirm. I'll be honest, only tried to buy to sell them and make a quick $50-$75. Not my usual game but hey, anyone who wanted these had ample time and then some to get them, so I don't feel bad if it goes through. If not, doesn't matter. I've spent a lot in the past six weeks on sneakers and some gear, if I can get a few bucks back, great. Even $50 would make one of these pairs of shorts I bought recently free LOL

Just placed an order for white/black/reds in sz 11, got an email immediately saying the product I want is in high demand and I will get another email if they are able to confirm. I'll be honest, only tried to buy to sell them and make a quick $50-$75. Not my usual game but hey, anyone who wanted these had ample time and then some to get them, so I don't feel bad if it goes through. If not, doesn't matter. I've spent a lot in the past six weeks on sneakers and some gear, if I can get a few bucks back, great. Even $50 would make one of these pairs of shorts I bought recently free LOL
Excuse my ignorance....but how do you do that? I’m not instagram savvy at all and looked around for awhile but couldn’t figure it out lol

Excuse my ignorance....but how do you do that? I’m not instagram savvy at all and looked around for awhile but couldn’t figure it out lol
That's actually one of the things I hate about IG, it only functions best on mobile. I was on my laptop when I saw it posted here so first tried it on the computer and got confused, too, because I couldn't find it. Then I realized, duh ... on your phone when you hit the Jordan IG account, right at the top it says "shop" and you click it, and voila. The shop button/link isn't visible on an actual ****ing computer. Or at least not on mine. I kind of doubt it's going to go through, but worth a shot.

on their ig page u just hit the shopping bag icon. the thing under where it says "otc: paris". ive ordered blue voids from their ig a few months ago, so it does work. def worth a shot if they got your size.
Screenshot_20200610-071926_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom