Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I could only WISH to see him play in a Bulls uni. Saw him once in Indy in 02. Dream come true still though. Very cool you were able to see him play in that period of time.

Same here. Was that the one that ended up being his WOAT game? :rofl:

Surprised you don’t like the Bulls pair? I see it as a legit and historical J colorway. No? That’s why I liked FoFs.

Why does that orange/tan whatever color that is get NA on the heel? Thought they were saving NA for OG-type colorways. What OG colorway is that supposed to be, the gingers?

Good question for the orange/tan pair. I’m also really curious to how they came to put the NA on that cw. Maybe certain colorways are inspired by samples that never got maid? I’d like to think that with each release we’ll get some info on the inspiration for the colorway.

I could only WISH to see him play in a Bulls uni. Saw him once in Indy in 02. Dream come true still though. Very cool you were able to see him play in that period of time.

That’s cool you got to see him play too though. To see the greatest to ever do it. I was fortunate to grow up not too far from Chicago. I was lucky because I could also watch the Bulls games on WGN. It was incredible to watch them go from the bottom of the NBA to the top. Awesome memories growing up.

That’s cool you got to see him play too though. To see the greatest to ever do it. I was fortunate to grow up not too far from Chicago. I was lucky because I could also watch the Bulls games on WGN. It was incredible to watch them go from the bottom of the NBA to the top. Awesome memories growing up.
This new 34 really takes me back to those days. Look at the Chicago 10. They have the same type of vibe/look, except more advanced.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does this look like a gold &white pair? Or maybe just a deconstructed pair?
20190912_142114.jpg
This is what you are looking at.
Screenshot_20190912-212903.png

Surprised you don’t like the Bulls pair? I see it as a legit and historical J colorway. No? That’s why I liked FoFs.

Why does that orange/tan whatever color that is get NA on the heel? Thought they were saving NA for OG-type colorways. What OG colorway is that supposed to be, the gingers?

Chutney 13 and east coast 20 were the first things I thought of.

C_k-t_dXYAAWrR2.jpg
air-jordan-20-gs-east-coast-chutney-white-black-011589_1.jpg
download (9).jpg

air-jordan-13-low-chutney-official-2.jpg

air-jordan-34-amber-rise-1.jpg

Nice Kicks not the most reliable info dropper out there but they claiming all 5 colorways dropping on Sept 25

I could only WISH to have seen him play in a Bulls uni. Saw him once in Indy in 02. Dream come true still though. Very cool you were able to see him play in that period of time.
I also saw him play in Indy in 02 or 03 when I was like 10 :lol:.. I think it’s why I have a strong connection to the 17s and 18s.. and why I wear my wizards jersey more than any of my bulls jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom