Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Looks like the Amber Rise colorway is releasing November 29th

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-34-xxxiv-amber-rise-ar3240-800-release-date/

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Amber-Rise-AR3240-800-Release-Date-3.jpg

It’s not bad to me, but not great either. I think they did a better job on the FOF’s with the hits of gold. I’m also not crazy about the white mesh material they used. I think they will look like crap in no time. I just kind of think they phoned the colorway in and it’s similar to FOF’s but just not as good.
Roger that. I actually like the 34 Bulls colorway execution more than I do the FoFs. I wasn’t big on the gold there, I just tolerated it LOL. These ones, I kind of wish they did a black toe like someone PSd a few pages back but overall I like the outcome. As for the mesh, gotta see it in person. Not sure there’s any reason to believe these will be worse than FoFs in terms of getting dirty.

Whoa. You may be one of the few NTers who is as old as me...
I was lucky to see him in person on the Bulls a few times, all against my hometown Pistons. First time in ‘89, then I think like ‘93 and finally during the second threepeat era 96-97 season. Pretty crazy to think back on.

Roger that. I actually like the 34 Bulls colorway execution more than I do the FoFs. I wasn’t big on the gold there, I just tolerated it LOL. These ones, I kind of wish they did a black toe like someone PSd a few pages back but overall I like the outcome. As for the mesh, gotta see it in person. Not sure there’s any reason to believe these will be worse than FoFs in terms of getting dirty.

Wow, I’m surprised you like it more. Let me know how they are when you get them in hand. Lol

I’m gonna wait for a solid black based colorway...if it EVER comes. :lol:

Ambers look good . I might. Def on the Chicago though. Is there a confirmed date on those? Sneakernews vid said 25th.

Back
Top Bottom