Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That sucks fam, hope you bought from Nike at least their return policy is top notch. Meanwhile Nightwing2303 is still going strong in his pair. JB gotta be supplying him with NBA PE's or something... you know Zion is beating his pairs after 15 minutes too. JB really needs to step it up. These petty problems could so easily be avoided.

Yeah, they were returned immediately.

Ripping lace loops should be an easy fix on colorways that haven't gone into production yet. That's probably stuff that would release around ASG and beyond...

IMG_20191015_171848.jpg
Well, I love my pair. Definitely a Bulls/90s feel to them.

If mine rip I'm not gonna be pleased. I'm already pretty hard on shoes. Guess we'll see what happens. At least I know if I go return them hopefully the story won't be new to them.

My pair came in today. I ordered half a size down from my KD 12 Day One (men 8.5). They fit perfect for me. My feet may be narrower than I thought they were.

Ripping lace loops should be an easy fix on colorways that haven't gone into production yet. That's probably stuff that would release around ASG and beyond...

That’s how it was when it was said the traction on the 31’s was addressed when people were complaining early on, like now with the lace loops ripping. Hopefully that’s the case really want to try these.

2 hours in them... took some time to break in. The upper contains very well in the heel because of the separate heel piece. It contains very well in the forefoot because of the forefoot outrigger plastic rubber piece. The forefoot zoom is pretty good. The heel zoom is what took some time for me. It’s not as soft as I like. The older I get the more squish I like in the heel. Traction was good. Ventilation was good. So far I prefer the why not zero.1 but I need to give these more time.
94A8F016-A2E6-4FE3-99DE-747949E115EC.jpeg

Can't see the shoe with the #NTSweats :lol:

I enjoy your enthusiasm though :pimp:
:lol:
You know I'm 100 years old LOL. I just can't stand cuffed bottom sweats, so I stay rocking open-hem sweats like it's the '90s. Those are actually relatively new Nike sweatpants I got from the outlet. The cuffed-bottom sweats that are in style right now make me feel like I'm wearing pajama pants from when I was 8. I just feel weird in them. In person I still like the look of the "baggy" sweats, I like how it makes your shoes a little more subtle.

This lace loop thing is strange. It seems the guys who have the issue experienced it within like minutes of wearing the shoes, while others appear to have worn them quite a few times without issue. I wonder why some are popping and some aren't. You'd think if it was a fundamental flaw, it would be happening to everyone rather quickly. Now that I said that, I'm sure mine will rip at any moment now ...

Are they still available? Thx

I have an extra pair in US men size 8.5 that I got from DSG for 147.41 USD (tax included). If anyone want them, please let me know. I am only asking for 147.41 + shipping. Otherwise, I will just return them.

If I am not qualified to post this kind of message, please help me delete it. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 10.26.52 AM.png

NDC still has my size on Swoosh for $108, but with this lace loop snapping issue, I don't think its worth it.

PO

Just being careful regarding the lacing thing, but also may make a difference if you tie at the loop or at the top rivet.

Had ankle rub first day, seems to have went away. Very comfortable. Lots of people compliment these shoes.

It's probably a QA issue with a few stitches missing. Maybe a 5% problem, which is still unacceptable, but 9.5 times out of 10 people will be fine. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

What was the fix on the 31s? Did they roll in a materials change for the outsole?

Still annoyed that they're calling this "bred"...not the term, but the fact that there's too much white to have this nomenclature. Give me a black based version please!

It's probably a QA issue with a few stitches missing. Maybe a 5% problem, which is still unacceptable, but 9.5 times out of 10 people will be fine. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

What was the fix on the 31s? Did they roll in a materials change for the outsole?

Still annoyed that they're calling this "bred"...not the term, but the fact that there's too much white to have this nomenclature. Give me a black based version please!

Think it was the rubber compound was changed, but it was still just as bad.

I'm trying to decide whether I like these more than the white ones.

1571251595638.png

Hope you guys are right about the lace loop.. I tend to be calm about issues like this but it seemed like I was hearing about it more often than not.. which starts to look like a wider issue.

But I got my pair in y'day and I was surprised the lace loops are stiff since everyone was complaining. Joints are sick.

Back
Top Bottom