Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Hope Tatum breaks out another PE tonight with UT coming to town.. but I bet he goes for the all green pair again. He broke out the blue PEs Monday night (I was at that game) but he had a bad shooting night. And shot in the all greens post game at the gym.

Hope Tatum breaks out another PE tonight with UT coming to town.. but I bet he goes for the all green pair again. He broke out the blue PEs Monday night (I was at that game) but he had a bad shooting night. And shot in the all greens post game at the gym.

9EC989A9-8FE8-4205-B801-750F1E7B6923.jpeg

Looks like he had on kicks that drew inspiration from Chinese food (to-go container, white red with a fortune cookie and pagoda structure lol)

JS”

I grabbed a pair of the Eclipse colorway. They look really clean in person. I normally like more color pops in my shoes, but this colorway works great with the 34. Almost feels like a 90s vibe.

They almost got me. Sitting around pissed about the lack of availability of the aurora/white (snow leopard) cw, and they shock dropped the 11s, and I came within a hair of buying them, even though I don't even want them. I get that it works in their favor to have you sitting around wanting **** you can't have and so you buy what you can get, but it's annoying. Then just now I see this:

So now I've come around to that other guy's position which is why are you going to have all these PEs that nobody can buy, and of course these things aren't going on NBY or whatever its called this week. So you just want to give the end user the weakest options while you furnish people on programs or professionals with seemingly infinite colorways and options? That's annoying as hell Nike.

You gotta better chance at a disco on the "wreds" being that they were GR full family size runs. The 31 and 32 were down to $80.00 at alot of places. I think the 33 was a a difficult and more expensive shoe to produce so that's why we didn't see more CWs and them more heavily discounted. Then again most stores still have them on display at retail (at DSG) they're still $149.99 and my manager told me they have no immediate plans to send them back before Christmas. Combine that with Nike cutting out the smaller stores in 2020, and focusing on selling the shoes themselves. I could see the 34s popping up at outlets for retail. I mean the " wreds" already have less thanna month after the release:
7CB5E82B-F20A-49FC-B34F-A8E49881C973.jpeg
where is this

Replace the pink with red on that pair and release it. Double up for sure.

yeah bc we def dont have enough blk/red colorways as is.:rolleyes

they make that medial section and the midsole charcoal grey and those are good money...

Can’t wait for some in hand pics of the Amber rise. I think they have grown to be my favorite pair. I love the chicago pair but I feel like it’s missing something. Maybe the white eclipse plate.

Looks like we ain’t gonna get one again after not getting one on the 33 either.

!?!? lol

again, IT’s TWO F’n WEEKS INTO THE DAMN SEASON!!! TWO!!!

thats 15 days, give or take a few.

none of us kno whats in the pipeline for these. Quit tryna put the damn shoe in the grave prematurely.

and btw, changin the pink to red on those would be a sh***y bred colorway. Ijs...

!?!? lol

again, IT’s TWO F’n WEEKS INTO THE DAMN SEASON!!! TWO!!!

thats 15 days, give or take a few.

none of us kno whats in the pipeline for these. Quit tryna put the damn shoe in the grave prematurely.

and btw, changin the pink to red on those would be a sh***y bred colorway. Ijs...

you crazy as hell. That black midsole with the black eclipse plate is super clean. As long as they used a bright red it would be the best pair by far. You could throw in some subtle grey or silver in spots but not too much of it.

I wish all these other pairs were like the blue voids and had a cool metallic paint on the eclipse plate. Easily my favorite detail of the blue voids is the metallic dark turquoise paint on the eclipse plate. Honestly I think the blue voids are nicer than anything else we’ve seen so far(except maybe the snow leapords??).

Back
Top Bottom