Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I’m starting to think Jordan is trying to phase out the flagship Jordan model. Only explanation I’d have for all of these fire colorways not being released. I understand you can’t release them all but give us something. Hell...even the Guo’s for a stateside release would be a start. Whoever is in change doesn’t seem to grasp the public’s needs.

3434.png

34634.jpg

And they make it seem like these are gonna release. SMH

What's the point of all this, Nike?

While I don’t agree with it, the PE are just that. Makes the consumers keep an eye on players, games, and performance, while showing the potential in each colorway. The consumer is hopeful the next release will be just as great as the PE....and if not they still want the sneaker. Russ why not 0.2 last year had soooooo many fresh PE and corresponding packaging, yet none of it released. Keeps us hooked to find out what’s next (some consider it off putting knowing they’ll never release which I get 100).

JS”

I’m starting to think Jordan is trying to phase out the flagship Jordan model. Only explanation I’d have for all of these fire colorways not being released. I understand you can’t release them all but give us something. Hell...even the Guo’s for a stateside release would be a start. Whoever is in change doesn’t seem to grasp the public’s needs.
they’re building hype and driving demands.

they’re building hype and driving demands.

IMO I think it's more about appeasing their brand members.

It would be nice if they mixed in some regular models. I like the way Kyrie does it. He will have PE's along with regular GR's or slight changes to GR's.

....on products you can’t purchase. Brilliant business model :emoji_rolling_eyes:....At least you can get Guo’s on the secondary market. The rest....nope.
That’s the thing. It’s not feasible to release ALL of these PEs, but to release none of them in even limited quantities is the opposite end of the spectrum. And when most of the actual releases are pretty uninspired and even random in terms of colorways, it’s even dumber. Like, look at the 33 GRs. A small group of people liked them, but they were generally nonsensical. That ACG-inspired pair, for example, was so out of left field and utterly pointless. They release all of this lame **** but we can barely even get classic Bulls colorways. Brilliant.

Tbh, they should’ve phased out the flagship model by now and focused on signature models.

Back
Top Bottom