Air Jordan xxxiv first info

3E0BF32C-CED9-473D-A987-A574CDB9096F.png
9CAD2133-0199-42DF-883A-D0806E0CF395.png
AA5F1CBE-62D5-4E64-A484-68B24F505F8C.png

Probably trash but always curious what the new Air Jordan looks like...

I think it’s kind of sad how they have to make the new AJs look like the old ones so people will buy them. I think, at a certain point, they might want to consider ending the line and focus on retros and signature/team performance models. We’re in an era where pretty much every major NBA Star can get a signature shoe deal because there aren’t only 2-3 major companies dominating the league and giving players shoe deals anymore. I really wonder if any NBA Star in 2030 is going to want to wear an AJ XXXX5 with a design inspired by the AJ 15.

I might be done with the new sigs after that trash 33 I purchased, unless nike makes it right. I love the shoe, but I could have bought a pair paper shoes that would have lasted longer than my 33s. For anyone who hasn't seen what 33 days of indoor hopping in these things look like. Allow me to show you a pic of mine, all caused from sweat causing the shoe to bleed gold and red on almost all of the white mesh. I have serious doubts they even tested these shoes on court, there is just no way you miss something like that.

20190315_195508.jpg
20190315_195602.jpg

Ironically my sole is still icy though...

Those just look dirty to me. If I played 33 times in white shoes mine would look worse than that.

Looking forward to the next sig as always.

I wish they were just dirty... but no it's from the gold and red under the white mesh. Also it's impossible to even attempt to clean them, because as soon as the white mesh gets wet more bleeding starts, I didnt play 33 times either maybe around 10, however I'd owned them for 33 days.

If you can tell from this pic theres gold painted leather under the white leather, and the strap is concealed some under the white mesh, also the the red lace loops also blead onto the tongue area and that stringy lace thing. It's no wonder the price went down from the 31s & 32s because the quality of materials they've used on these is embarrassing.

Air-Jordan-33-Deconstructed-8.jpg

I know a lot of these yearly sig are lacking in design a little but I don’t think that the real problem the problem is that the brand don’t give the customer the colorway we are asking for the color can make or brake the shoe

47BF2DBE-D4CF-49E6-859C-182B16B8CBA2.png
I know a lot of these yearly sig are lacking in design a little but I don’t think that the real problem the problem is that the brand don’t give the customer the colorway we are asking for the color can make or brake the shoe
I guess the point I’m trying to make is put out the colorway that people want like on the sample 2009 aka aj24 these would have sold really well

@Facemob I'll say that's a big problem for me, they had great CWs on the 31, the 32 was ehhh, but the 33s have been nothing but bizarre CWs (except the FOF and the blackouts) that just dont fit into the Jordan sig line IMO. I dont know what their mindset is, but they're making a high tech hooping shoe with casual style colors. Just keep it like it was back in the day...white/black, white/red, black/white, black/red, and a carolina/navy based CW. As for the 32s and 33s they dropped the ball big time not having any OG inspired CWs. I thought the 32 was a one off thing, and for sure the 33 would have some EP, but at this point I'd be shocked if we see a 33 with EP. Also it might just be me, but I'm so sick of seeing an all red shoe they're so uninspired, be a bit more creative JB.

@Facemob I'll say that's a big problem for me, they had great CWs on the 31, the 32 was ehhh, but the 33s have been nothing but bizarre CWs (except the FOF and the blackouts) that just dont fit into the Jordan sig line IMO. I dont know what their mindset is, but they're making a high tech hooping shoe with casual style colors. Just keep it like it was back in the day...white/black, white/red, black/white, black/red, and a carolina/navy based CW. As for the 32s and 33s they dropped the ball big time not having any OG inspired CWs. I thought the 32 was a one off thing, and for sure the 33 would have some EP, but at this point I'd be shocked if we see a 33 with EP. Also it might just be me, but I'm so sick of seeing an all red shoe they're so uninspired, be a bit more creative JB.
I agree they should stick to what use to be their bread and butter why try and fix something that not broken

I agree they should stick to what use to be their bread and butter why try and fix something that not broken

Exactly, I mean for example they can drop CWs like vast grays, ACG, tech pack, heck even a green travis scott CW, but keep that stuff super NRG limited. Keep the GR CWs (that collectors and the average joe will actually buy, and possibly even would pay retail for) to the classic Bulls CWs, they could even throw in some Wizards type CW here and there. They act like they've run out of CWs on brand new models, I've seen more fakes with better CWs on the 33 than the ones that actually released. I get it with the retro + stuff, they literally have run out of CW ideas.

Exactly, I mean for example they can drop CWs like vast grays, ACG, tech pack, heck even a green travis scott CW, but keep that stuff super NRG limited. Keep the GR CWs (that collectors and the average joe will actually buy, and possibly even would pay retail for) to the classic Bulls CWs, they could even throw in some Wizards type CW here and there. They act like they've run out of CWs on brand new models, I've seen more fakes with better CWs on the 33 than the ones that actually released. I get it with the retro + stuff, they literally have run out of CW ideas.
I remember seeing some knockoff Chicago 32 they could have did those but no they refuse too give us those they would have move in number

If these were them, I'm in the same boat as you I'd have probably even paid resell for them if I had to.
UH1UK2cH-361.jpg

Obviously these are fakes too, but I'd have been all over these (or a blk/cement) had they dropped...
Air-Jordan-33-Black-University-Red.jpeg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-AJ33-White-Cement-Basketball-Shoes.jpg

Nah the 33 were fine without elephant print... adding elephant print would have made them very generic and fake looking

Nah the 33 were fine without elephant print... adding elephant print would have made them very generic and fake looking

The 33 was a great silhouette with or without EP. Me personally I'm a sucker for EP so I would have copped in whatever iteration they dropped
It probably would have looked alot less busy if they just had the back piece EP and done away with the front or vice versa like these early samples.
DnoGDPbU4AIr4wg.jpg

I agree that EP on the 33 would've been good as a minimalistic feature. I only have the FOF and the ASG colorway and I'm considering sending them back.. they're dope but I can't fathom them turning into that dirty shoe up above when I can use those funds elsewhere.

Anyone been wearing the 33 casually since release with a different experience?

I agree that EP on the 33 would've been good as a minimalistic feature. I only have the FOF and the ASG colorway and I'm considering sending them back.. they're dope but I can't fathom them turning into that dirty shoe up above when I can use those funds elsewhere.

Anyone been wearing the 33 casually since release with a different experience?

After all I've been through with the FOF I want another pair (that's how much I like them) I think as long as you keep the mesh from getting moist and allowing the colors to bleed through you'll be alright. I wouldnt hoop in them again just wear them casually on nice days. Or maybe wait and see what these look like
AJ33SE.JPG

Same colors as the FOF almost.

The 33 was a great silhouette with or without EP. Me personally I'm a sucker for EP so I would have copped in whatever iteration they dropped
It probably would have looked alot less busy if they just had the back piece EP and done away with the front or vice versa like these early samples.
DnoGDPbU4AIr4wg.jpg

I definitely like the 33 silhouette as well.

I’m just kind off tired seeing elephants print be used on every single Jordan that doesn’t consist of the 3s.

It’s just tacky now

If these were them, I'm in the same boat as you I'd have probably even paid resell for them if I had to.
UH1UK2cH-361.jpg

Obviously these are fakes too, but I'd have been all over these (or a blk/cement) had they dropped...
Air-Jordan-33-Black-University-Red.jpeg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-AJ33-White-Cement-Basketball-Shoes.jpg
That them just don’t understand how hard is it for them to give us og colorway on new sig model

I might be done with the new sigs after that trash 33 I purchased, unless nike makes it right. I love the shoe, but I could have bought a pair paper shoes that would have lasted longer than my 33s. For anyone who hasn't seen what 33 days of indoor hopping in these things look like. Allow me to show you a pic of mine, all caused from sweat causing the shoe to bleed gold and red on almost all of the white mesh. I have serious doubts they even tested these shoes on court, there is just no way you miss something like that.

20190315_195508.jpg
20190315_195602.jpg

Ironically my sole is still icy though...

Damn sorry to see that my dude, you definitely got the short end of the stick...

...I've worn my FOFs plenty times and haven't had that problem at all.

Curious to see what these 34s hittin' fo tho...

Damn sorry to see that my dude, you definitely got the short end of the stick...

...I've worn my FOFs plenty times and haven't had that problem at all.

Curious to see what these 34s hittin' fo tho...

Ya it sucks I opened a defective claim with Nike since the 30 day return policy had passed by 3 days. If they give me a voucher I guess I'll have to settle for the blackout pair, that's the only other CW I kinda like, and NDC is sold out of the FOF... It's a shame, I loved that shoe, and had I known they'd do that I would have just worn them casually. I'm just hoping another CW or 2 drop maybe I'll have more options.

Ya it sucks I opened a defective claim with Nike since the 30 day return policy had passed by 3 days. If they give me a voucher I guess I'll have to settle for the blackout pair, that's the only other CW I kinda like, and NDC is sold out of the FOF... It's a shame, I loved that shoe, and had I known they'd do that I would have just worn them casually. I'm just hoping another CW or 2 drop maybe I'll have more options.

Hell yeah - you were a paying customer, and you appear to have gotten a defective shoe, get a resolution to your issue...

...meanwhile, it was "Astroworld" last nite...

IMG_0618.JPG

Back
Top Bottom