Air Jordan xxxiv first info

50187C38-08FE-4C0F-8C4A-23407B94A9C1.jpeg

4FD5F43E-D426-4EC8-A36D-2B2BE94EAD23.jpeg

Not sure I’m a fan of the shoe but I think JB did a good job unveiling these in Harlem with Zion.

I foresee a shock drop of a small stock of these sometime this week on SNKRS to get the hype moving on these.

I've bout had all of them, except the two and 15. I didnt like em. But, every other pair has been bought! Even the "20k" shoes! The Air Jordan 2011 was a great call back to the 11! All zoom air! I'm an Army veteran! Got my Agua 8's at my PX, OG year, for $65 with my discount! And had to have The UNC 9's! Alot of ya'll are cool as hell on here! I'm still from Cherokee North Carolina! I am from the Cherokee Qualla Boundray. A lot of you may have heard of Native American Indians being on a "Reservation". Look, there's a huge amount of Native American's that love to play basketball! My family taught me I was a Tarheel! The Irony is, Zion. The shoe better him better. I liked me some D wade, I got the glory hole Black and UNC! I did buy the last two,worn no more! This looks good! Football is the actual signal that Basketball is coming soon! Go Heels~!

I think the reason they’re releasing the green pair first is because they really wanna hype this whole Zion connection, kinda making him a greater link to the whole shoe and release..

Just got around to watching the Weartesters review on my actual 65-inch TV. Makes a big difference vs a phone/computer in terms of really seeing the shoe, and compared to just looking at the pictures of the 34 that have circulated. Huge, actually.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... this (Bulls colorway) is an AIR JORDAN. One-hundred percent. I said that last year about the 33, and these blow those out of the ****ing water, honestly. Even when I said it last year, I meant it more as an overall judgment but still had some reservations/gripes about the design (nothing to do with the FF system). I have none from what I see of the 34 Bulls colorway. Others have said it, and I agree: bring prime MJ out of a time machine and put him in today's league, and I have zero trouble picturing him wearing these. This might be by far the best they've done making an old-schoolish-looking Jordan become futuristic, if that makes sense. If they swapped out the mesh or knit or whatever upper material for, say, the leather used on the OG black-toe 13s, it could be right at home in the mid-late '90s. Obviously I'm in for a pair. **** I didn't want to have to spend $200 on these, thought the 11s were literally all I was buying for the rest of the year. :rofl:
@spoonmanofthehour @tonytobacco @JRepp23, I'm so pissed LOL

These are in addition to the first two colorways, I don't know any dates or colorways, sorry.

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-016

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-600

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-800

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-003

I love these. In 4 a pair.

Hopefully on the swoosh price.

Anyone else get curry 4 vibes from these tho. The boot part I mean just the look.

These are dope

Shape reminds me of the 19 se and design reminds me of the 14s and 21s.

They did a good job with these. It looks like a modern shoe with nice details. These will do Corvette c8 numbers.

Nike logo looks out of place on the back. Should've been a jumpman or 23

Last edited:
I love these. In 4 a pair.

Hopefully on the swoosh price.

Anyone else get curry 4 vibes from these tho. The boot part I mean just the look.

These are dope

Swear I said this earlier. Like an under armor finesse lol. Jordan brand made it better though. Imagine a NIKE pair!!! Whoaaa

These are in addition to the first two colorways, I don't know any dates or colorways, sorry.

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-016

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-

AIR JORDAN XXX4
AR3240-600