Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Screenshot_20190912-122555.png
Screenshot_20190912-122543.png
Screenshot_20190912-122529.png

In on these.

That back piece looks taped on for some reason. Also, there isn’t a “bubble” near the front on that pair. The eclipse plate and zoom unit is exposed where the “bubble” should be.

You're right it does look suck on maybe its removable (velcro) with jumpman behind it?.? Or maybe an SE pair?.?

The last game shoe I truly enjoyed thru and thru was the 28 SE. I LOVED the SEs and went through multiple pairs. These sound like the next coming of the 28s, so I'm excited.

Could these look better? Sure. But I think they look fine. I'm focused on performance and these look like bangers. If these perform, I will buy multiple pairs - the first at retail and the rest on disco. I'm hoping a couple pairs sit so I get deep discounts on shoes I'm going trash on the court.

That back piece looks taped on for some reason. Also, there isn’t a “bubble” near the front on that pair. The eclipse plate and zoom unit is exposed where the “bubble” should be.
What you looking at is a mock up sample

upload_2019-9-12_17-18-43.jpeg

upload_2019-9-12_17-19-10.jpeg

MAN! I really hope they release these!! These would be so much fire! Just. WOW! Please JB make these a release!!

Maybe a McFly/BTTF 2 tribute? Those colors remind me a lot of the jacket, and the iridescent heel is his hat? Either way, I'd like to see a finished version.

Some with Jumpman some with NA on the back huh. Dont quite understand that. Would think they would keep the same with all colors. The black white color dont really hit with me. Looks like the white/red and blacks are the only on my radar for now. Still very excited though. First sig since the 30.

Maybe a McFly/BTTF 2 tribute? Those colors remind me a lot of the jacket, and the iridescent heel is his hat? Either way, I'd like to see a finished version.

You might be on to something with that BTTF2 inspiration. Other than that, the only thing I can think these would be inspired by would be the Bordeaux 7. The colors of the holographic material match the colors on the tongue of the 7. Well hopefully it gets made and we can get an answer.

I'm not thrilled with the first two colorways. I'm hoping for a really nice black based edition, but the one just posted isn't a good one at all. That would be an easy pass.
Surprised you don’t like the Bulls pair? I see it as a legit and historical J colorway. No? That’s why I liked FoFs.

Why does that orange/tan whatever color that is get NA on the heel? Thought they were saving NA for OG-type colorways. What OG colorway is that supposed to be, the gingers?

Surprised you don’t like the Bulls pair? I see it as a legit and historical J colorway. No? That’s why I liked FoFs.

Why does that orange/tan whatever color that is get NA on the heel? Thought they were saving NA for OG-type colorways. What OG colorway is that supposed to be, the gingers?
The reality is that a lot do not have a connection to the time MJ played in therefore the "OG" colorways are not looked at the same as we still do.

It’s not bad to me, but not great either. I think they did a better job on the FOF’s with the hits of gold. I’m also not crazy about the white mesh material they used. I think they will look like crap in no time. I just kind of think they phoned the colorway in and it’s similar to FOF’s but just not as good.

Back
Top Bottom