Air Jordan xxxiv first info

One thing that bothers me about these is the tightness just at the forefoot, right before my toes begin. Get a terrible sense of pressure there. Taking the insoles out def helps, but it's a design flaw that creates the issue. Looking into the shoe, the tongue material in that area is folded over top its self, creating two layers of it. and its really not that soft of a material to the touch. This is the exact area where i feel the pressure. If the material was flush and fitted better, that area would have less discomfort. And again, the material used is not very favoring. They need to retool these big time.

Some good conversations in here. If I'm able to acquire a pair of 34 PE's this year, I'll do a comparison for the thread to the GR if I end up deciding to buy one of those. Pretty positive that lace hoop issue wont be prevalent on the PE pairs.

Usually player pairs have differences that cater to the player (if needed) and usually those additions (better cushioning, padding, construction, insoles, etc) prove to improve performance.

I know Zion is one player JB has definitely placed high importance on because of his Duke fiasco.

PO

I am new to these forums. But have been reading through the conversations on these. I am a wide footer so I am curious if anyone else here is a wide footer also. I have some other jordans that are 12.5s and they fit good and some that are size 13 that fit well. How do this do for us wide footers?

I am new to these forums. But have been reading through the conversations on these. I am a wide footer so I am curious if anyone else here is a wide footer also. I have some other jordans that are 12.5s and they fit good and some that are size 13 that fit well. How do this do for us wide footers?
My true size is 13, but I like to go to 12.5 for a snug fit for hoop shoes. I got these in a 13, and they fit like how I like 12.5s to fit in the toe. Having a wide foot, you probably need a 13/14. Try them on in-store if you can.

My true size is 13, but I like to go to 12.5 for a snug fit for hoop shoes. I got these in a 13, and they fit like how I like 12.5s to fit in the toe. Having a wide foot, you probably need a 13/14. Try them on in-store if you can.
I went ahead and ordered a size 13. 12.5 in most of my other jordans fit me pretty well. So these should be no different. If they do not fit the way I expect I can always return them. We will see for sure what happens when they get here. I have no stores in my area that have these in stock. Which is a shame really.

IMG_20191017_145819.jpg
IMG_20191017_145827.jpg
IMG_20191017_150152.jpg
IMG_20191017_150204.jpg
IMG_20191017_145800.jpg
IMG_20191017_145807.jpg

I'm in love with these!! I'll rock the Blue Voids casually, DS the Chicagos, and maybe I'll pick up the Eclipses to ball in. No issues whatsoever!! :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

My review after having these since launch and going through 3 pairs - one TTS and two .5 size up re: the fit -I’m not stoked. I LOVE the Blue Void colorway, but TTS 10 was foot torture in the toe box and 10.5 is too sloppy. I’m not wide or narrow footed. Nike/Jordan Brand really needs to work on the fit going forward. It wasn’t like this in the 90’s when I was last actively buying Jordans. My OG 6’S and 7’s fit GREAT TTS. I’m not sure who they’re making these for nowdays, but as we see from previous posts, something needs to be rethought.

Honestly, if I didn’t love the Blue Void colorway so much, I’d send these back. Comfort/cushion-wise, they don’t hold a candle to any of my Ultraboosts or Yeezys for comfort. My 33’s look great in the Visible Utility colorway, but also fit like crap until broken in, as we know. I don’t ball - just casual wear, so maybe my opinion matters less, but I figure comfort is comfort. I love Nike, but MAN they really need to overhaul the fit and cushion on the Jordan line.

I have both colorways. I went TTS with a 12 and I love the way these feel. They are super comfy to me. Everyone's feet is different so I totally can see how some don't like the fit on these. For me the fit is great. I love reading everyone's feelings about the 34's.

Frankly, the only thing I don't like about my Chicagos is that the white mesh upper feels so cheap.

I haven't seen or felt the blue voids in person, but that upper looks a bit better.

I went ahead and ordered a size 13. 12.5 in most of my other jordans fit me pretty well. So these should be no different. If they do not fit the way I expect I can always return them. We will see for sure what happens when they get here. I have no stores in my area that have these in stock. Which is a shame really.

Expect needing a 14.

I'm a TTS 13 and these murdered my toes in a 13.

I have a ton of problems with the tightness in the toebox in most Nike/Jordan shoes nowadays, but weirdly enough these felt fine there. Now the heel issues on the other hand... I'm returning them :frown: might cop on a discount in a few months as I love the looks.

I wear a 12.5 also and I grabbed a 13 and they fit just right. I could actually go for a 13.5 but that size is not available in these. But a size 13 works for me.

Back
Top Bottom