AIr jordan XXXV first info.

No leak photo yet but it getting close to that time of the year for the next sig model in the line up here are some concept photo until the real xxxv is unveiled
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-08-19.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-08-55.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-09-19.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-06-37.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-07-40.png

In this concept it share alot of similar detail as the 5s which it not a bad looking shoe something different that would really stand out
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-08-19.png

I wonder if the eclipse plate will evolve and return, or will they fear that it'll be too similar to the 34.

I wonder what'll be the nods to the V... 3M tongue? Teeth/flames? Clear sole? Articulated ankle collar? Lace Locks?

Hopefully some of the overarching performance concepts from the 34 carryover, mainly being lightweight and responsive.

I know one thing. They will use cheap materials and look cheap as hell.
I highly doubt it seem like the new yearly sigs have better quality materials than the retro do and looking at my 34 se don't look cheap to me i been getting for the last 30 years i seen alot of good quality shoes made when the man himself was still playing and some after he walk away for the game but only a few retro that use ok material but nothing like the first run on those models from the past

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinker For sure wont be the designer
That not a bad thing it always good to have a good fresh mind in the game he had some good work not all his work has been fire it was also some other designers that had some cool looking stuff as well i remember back in the early to mid 90s tinker had some models that didn't sell out they were still on the shelf when the next sig year model release and some that did sellout right away but tinker will go down as one of the top shoe designer in history

They signed Luka, Tatum, and Zion, they can't come with some gimmicky bull**** again.

Performance of course matter but they need to prioritize a design with casual appeal.
I agree when i first seen the 34 i like but thought it could have been better but when the se version surface i told myself those should have been the 34 game shoe and the first one should have been the take down model the se have a causal appeal to them i just didn't understand my the brand stop at one colorway it would have been nice to see a bred or stealth colorway as well as a mostly white/red and a blue shade of some kind as well

Apparently this is the official sketch. Looks like they're keeping it pretty true to the 5 but with modern tech

There's a small jumpman on the toe situated like the 14

Lmao

Attachments

• 20200615_170714.jpg
    20200615_170714.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 879
We better get good coloways.

No all gold nothing....
No rugrats colorways...
No all white bottom shoes that are going look worn out after 2 wears...

Give us a good run like the good'ol days... Additonal colorways can come later...
Come on now OG CWs?
Mean to tell me you arent itching for a pink flamingo yellow Lamborghini tropical rain storm CW?
Theyll be ultra limited coined grails* by hypebeast and will resale somewhere in the top hundreds close to thousand mark for no apparent reason even though nothing note worthy was done in them.

Come on now OG CWs?
Mean to tell me you arent itching for a pink flamingo yellow Lamborghini tropical rain storm CW?
Theyll be ultra limited coined grails* by hypebeast and will resale somewhere in the top hundreds close to thousand mark for no apparent reason even though nothing note worthy was done in them.

I want that Sesame Street x Jordan collab to happen tho. Only in Men sizes.......... All normal bred, flint, and grape colorways can be grade school sizes only.

Back
Top Bottom