AIr jordan XXXV first info.

totally. and this practice predates even before the dawn of icy soles. as some wiseguy once said,
shinebox (2).jpg

Now that you mention it, when I was probably like 8 or 9, my dad would pay me a few $ to polish and shine some of his work dress shoes. I’m assuming I did a pretty bad job, but he never told me that.

Now that you mention it, when I was probably like 8 or 9, my dad would pay me a few $ to polish and shine some of his work dress shoes. I’m assuming I did a pretty bad job, but he never told me that.

haha. I wouldn't say I became an expert but I did pick up a few tricks on polishing shoes. doing a certain motion or direction, certain height of the bristle to brush the leather, certain force and the matchstick treatment. I would say it's easier nowadays to treat a shoe than it was back then. microfibre cloth, better shining brush and polish kit. as for shining/waxing my patent leather, I'm using ArmourAll, lol. with all these new things at our disposal, it's funny that a few are still complaining about time. personally, I don't think time is the problem, it's about lifting a finger or putting a tiny whiny effort.

I'm just wondering what's the obvious difference between the regular 35 COG vs the 35 SP COG (SE version in Asia) other than fit.

just ordered the DNAs a few moments ago. slept thru the night and checked NDC if they're available. to my surprise, they are and in all sizes. clicked the add to cart within a split second, lol. funny though I never got to check my email for updates from NDC. been checking them for days and was planning on having a vigil last night to buy them but just wasn't in the mood. so glad nobody seem to be paying attention yet. depending on how they appeal to me, I might reserve a 2nd pair in the future if ever they release a Black Cat early next year.

Back
Top Bottom