AIr jordan XXXV first info.

idk what the Z code shoe is supposed to be like but with all these new running shoes with carbon fiber I feel like that would be a perfect pairing for a bball shoe with him

A new colorway

1611446921844.png

1611446932448.png

1611446945737.png

I’m going to take a guess and say that most of the people in the J35 thread are older than 30 and some much older than that. We probably saw Mike play live and we’re old enough to know we were watching greatness on a level not seen before or since. We are some of the most die hard fans and still buying his shoes 20 years after he retired. I assume this because the younger kids that are into Jordan’s are usually in the Jordan 1 threads and some collabs and some 3-6 and 11”s. Or people are buying these for performance as well in which case Id be wrong. Don’t know where I was going with this just cool to connect with people that are like myself at least in regards to Jordan and his shoes unlike my 16 year old nephew who doesn’t like my Jordan collection all that much.

I’m going to take a guess and say that most of the people in the J35 thread are older than 30 and some much older than that. We probably saw Mike play live and we’re old enough to know we were watching greatness on a level not seen before or since. We are some of the most die hard fans and still buying his shoes 20 years after he retired. I assume this because the younger kids that are into Jordan’s are usually in the Jordan 1 threads and some collabs and some 3-6 and 11”s. Or people are buying these for performance as well in which case Id be wrong. Don’t know where I was going with this just cool to connect with people that are like myself at least in regards to Jordan and his shoes unlike my 16 year old nephew who doesn’t like my Jordan collection all that much.

35 here. Right on par with the sig line!

most likely. eventhough I was part of that generation of watching Jordan play, I wasn't really a fan of the coveted favorite Jordan 1s or collabs. tbh, the new generation mostly don't know anything really significant as far as Jordan does as a player other than calling him the Goat. I'd say for the most part, in our generation, we bought sneakers primarily to play ball and feel like the player we are trying to be. nowadays, are just mainly for fad or trying to look cool or show off. from what I have observed, certain retro Jordans are more sought after than current iteration of Jordans due to resale/value of the shoe rather than nostalgia. nowadays, it's more about shoe hype rather than the actual player hype that influences the sale of the retro shoes. I have my favorite Jordans including retros and modern ones and my reason for my purchase is due to the man himself.

47 next month - still buy the new model every year and play three times a week.

47 next month - still buy the new model every year and play three times a week.

I’ll be MJ’s other NBA jersey number next month. A variety of leg injuries have caused me to pretty much retire from pick-up ball, but I still go out and just get shots up regularly.

And I took a hiatus from the AJ sig line for a while, but have been in on all of them lately starting with the XXX1.

Back
Top Bottom