AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Tinker For sure wont be the designer
Hopefully Tinker is still alive in 15 years for the 50. Nobody else should have the privilege of designing it. I’ve been away from Jordans for a while but am I right that the last two he designed was the 20 and the 15? Both of which, other than the 10 which is my least favorite Tinker creation, I didn’t like. Though the 20 had a story on the strap which was cool, I would love to get the story on each detail. Only MJ and Tinker know it apparently. That’s why Tinker thoroughly enjoyed working on the 20 so much. The time spent getting to ask personal questions and MJ truly open up. Good ****.

Hopefully Tinker is still alive in 15 years for the 50. Nobody else should have the privilege of designing it. I’ve been away from Jordans for a while but am I right that the last two he designed was the 20 and the 15? Both of which, other than the 10 which is my least favorite Tinker creation, I didn’t like. Though the 20 had a story on the strap which was cool, I would love to get the story on each detail. Only MJ and Tinker know it apparently. That’s why Tinker thoroughly enjoyed working on the 20 so much. The time spent getting to ask personal questions and MJ truly open up. Good ****.
No. He also designed the 23, 25(2010), 28, 29, and 30.

Tinker is 68. By the time the 50 comes around he’ll be 83. I could see him designing until he dies but i also wouldn’t be surprised if he retires at some point not to far in the future.

No. He also designed the 23, 25(2010), 28, 29, and 30.

Tinker is 68. By the time the 50 comes around he’ll be 83. I could see him designing until he dies but i also wouldn’t be surprised if he retires at some point not to far in the future.
It makes sense that he would do the 23 and 25 and even 30. Kinda surprised he did the 28 and 29. Yeah I agree with everything you said.

Re: the thread title, they already brought back the fighter jet when it was called the 22 or 2007. I picked these up several times in my local Footlocker but never bought them. No one talks about them and they get no love but I always liked them some. Pretty simple and clean shoe.
243A10A1-579F-481C-BE5F-AD8234151D00.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: the thread title, they already brought back the fighter jet when it was called the 2007. I picked these up several times in my local Footlocker but never bought them. No one talks about them and they get no love but I always liked them some. Pretty simple and clean shoe.
I had this exact colorway before they were even released. One of the homies was manger at a sneaker spot and he would sell them to me as soon as they got the shipment in. At that time it was about 2 weeks prior to release. The 22 doesn't get a lot of love but looking back, it really was a clean design. I'm 38 and after the 15 I didn't start buying the new model again till the 19. I bought 19-23. Then I've started back up again since the 32. I also had the 29. I'm 38 now and it's still dope to buy the new models of the J's. It feels like old times when the new model comes out each year.

I had this exact colorway before they were even released. One of the homies was manger at a sneaker spot and he would sell them to me as soon as they got the shipment in. At that time it was about 2 weeks prior to release. The 22 doesn't get a lot of love but looking back, it really was a clean design. I'm 38 and after the 15 I didn't start buying the new model again till the 19. I bought 19-23. Then I've started back up again since the 32. I also had the 29. I'm 38 now and it's still dope to buy the new models of the J's. It feels like old times when the new model comes out each year.
I’m even older than you LOL. I should’ve bought them, I don’t really know why I didn’t even though I looked at them and held them several times. I think the camo and the diamond-plate shank threw me at the time, but that was stupid. Always wished not long after that I bought them.

Re: the thread title, they already brought back the fighter jet when it was called the 22 or 2007. I picked these up several times in my local Footlocker but never bought them. No one talks about them and they get no love but I always liked them some. Pretty simple and clean shoe.
Solid shoe but colorways could’ve been better. Picked up the one that had basketball-like material for dirt cheap. Still have them.

Still one of my favorite post 14 Jordans. I wanted these on day 1.

I'd prefer no icy light blue sole. I won't ever buy any shoe with that outsole. Cap and gown XIs outsole is the color they SHOULD be using IF they must do clear soles.

That last picture/rendering of the 35 is butt-ugly.

Yeah, I figured SPOONMANOFTHEHOUR was the kind of cat to buy the basketball XXIIs.

I'm with RainKing on this one, I seriously doubt they drop a shoe close to as fresh as the 34. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Idk why my opinion is getting mocked so much :rofl: I didn't say that about the 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 or 15 when they were the newest model. I did think... And still do, that the OG XIV was the goat performance shoe. Until the 34 that is. They changed the retro forefoot zoom bags and pylon so much in the retros that they're no where near as good as the OG XIVs. I bought a pair of indiglos when they finally retroed and was like wtf is this shi7 when I put them on. It wasn't until the 34 that the OG XIVs had a legitimate contender. OG XIVs also had GOAT traction, no doubt about it. Better than Kobe 9 even. Who made the rubber on those?! Pirelli, Michelin? Lol.

Guess it's just NT being NT :nthat:

Does anyone know who is designing the 35? Tate?

Part of me hopes they do a different plate... And leave the 34s unique in that aspect. Imagine they put the exact same eclipse plate and just change the design around that. How would y'all feel about that? RainKing?

My buddy says he hopes they go back to a solid midsole.

Last edited:
I'm with RainKing on this one, I seriously doubt they drop a shoe close to as fresh as the 34. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Idk why my opinion is getting mocked so much :rofl: I didn't say that about the 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15.

Part of me hopes they do a different plate... And leave the 34s unique in that aspect. Imagine they put the exact same eclipse plate and just change the design around that. How would y'all feel about that? RainKing?

No mocking here I assure you. I respect the opinion. 34s are dope. Just wish they would have made a traditional black red colorway. As far as the eclipse plate goes, I think they should keep it around. It def makes an impact on the weight of the shoe. They dont feel like your wearing anything at all.

Idk why my opinion is getting mocked so much :rofl: I didn't say that about the 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 or 15 when they were the newest model. I did think... And still do, that the OG XIV was the goat performance shoe. Until the 34 that is. They changed the retro forefoot zoom bags and pylon so much in the retros that they're no where near as good as the OG XIVs. I bought a pair of indiglos when they finally retroed and was like wtf is this shi7 when I put them on. It wasn't until the 34 that the OG XIVs had a legitimate contender. OG XIVs also had GOAT traction, no doubt about it. Better than Kobe 9 even. Who made the rubber on those?! Pirelli, Michelin? Lol.

rainking rainking , Splash needs you.
Man, I'd be fine with keeping the eclipse plate around. In terms of feel and comfort, 34s ARE arguably the best underfoot. Not by like a HUGE margin ... I mean, damn, I still think 11s when done right and especially new feel amazing, even with just old-school airbags. Something about that 11 sole is just it. ****, my 13 black-toe retros are damn comfy, too. Switched to them last night straight from my Heritage lows. Not the same feel, but not like going from 34s to IVs, either LOL
Honestly, it depends on what we're into. Anymore, I just enjoy sick LOOKING Air Jordans, and always did. That's how this all started. I love performance as much as anyone, but at this point whatever they do with the sole tech ... this is 2020. It SHOULD be comfy. That's always been the easiest part for Nike in recent times, regarding the cushion. But I'm not buying a new AJ, even if it feels great, if I think it looks stupid LOL. I'm talking mostly just casual wear, not a game-action shoe. People swore by the 28 and 29--for playing basketball. And as a former big hooper, I get that part. But who the F wants to wear those things off the court? Not me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom