AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Honestly, it depends on what we're into. Anymore, I just enjoy sick LOOKING Air Jordans, and always did. That's how this all started. I love performance as much as anyone, but at this point whatever they do with the sole tech ... this is 2020. It SHOULD be comfy. But I'm not buying a new AJ, even if it feels great, if I think it looks stupid LOL.
I’m 100% with you, my friend.

My friend Chris had a pair of 28s. He ALWAYS wore them with the sleeves up... And jeans. Talk about a winner casually :lol:

Just show us the picture of the 35s. We don't need a shadow silhouette photo this time JB.

No leak photo yet but it getting close to that time of the year for the next sig model in the line up here are some concept photo until the real xxxv is unveiled
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-08-19.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-08-55.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-09-19.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-06-37.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-07-07-40.png
concept 2 & concept 1 are reminiscent of a blimp moar than a fighter jet IMO. not bad looking sneakers at all but that's what I see in terms of any aircraft.

Bought the OG 34 and the SE pair which is the GOAT 34 for me. They made me want to send my regular pair back but they are both so nice and different enough not to feel like I have two of the same shoe.

The 34 is the FIRST AJ I've copped since the XX. I think XX3's were and still are super fire but for some odd reason I never could get myself to cop. I wish they'd retro a few colorways but its always a catch 22 with newer AJ's that got wild premium materials. Look at what they did to the XX retro. :sick:

But they failed to give us more SE's or better color ways. Curious to see where the 35 goes.

I haven’t bought any of the XX retros. I bidded on the lasers but didn’t win. What’s wrong with the materials?

They're cheapened and just not done right.. particularly the laser etching part of it. The newer retro looks like black and brown to a degree because of how they did it. The strap on 05's had a laser method that kept the blacked out look of the strap.

I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with a premium vs faux suede now that I think about it. Imagine when they retro the Ferrari XXI's.. RIP that suede that was on there lol.

Re: the thread title, they already brought back the fighter jet when it was called the 22 or 2007. I picked these up several times in my local Footlocker but never bought them. No one talks about them and they get no love but I always liked them some. Pretty simple and clean shoe.
243A10A1-579F-481C-BE5F-AD8234151D00.jpeg
I knew back in 2007 that people will one day see these as a classic. That day is here.

These were hideous. I hated them. They never grew on me either. And the box they came in was something outta taco bell.

When the shoes yellowed they were grotesque. I used to say they look like some Reebok Above the Rims.

The all black version was passable.

JB redeemed themselves with the xx3 a year later.

To each his own.

Last edited:
rankings for looks and rankings for on court would be different for me

love the 34

hope they drop a kemba pe of the 35

I wonder if the eclipse plate will evolve and return, or will they fear that it'll be too similar to the 34.

I wonder what'll be the nods to the V... 3M tongue? Teeth/flames? Clear sole? Articulated ankle collar? Lace Locks?

Hopefully some of the overarching performance concepts from the 34 carryover, mainly being lightweight and responsive.

I'd say they need to improve the eclipse plate. make it more sturdy like a one piece plate rather than having that split.

I’m even older than you LOL. I should’ve bought them, I don’t really know why I didn’t even though I looked at them and held them several times. I think the camo and the diamond-plate shank threw me at the time, but that was stupid. Always wished not long after that I bought them.

well they do somehow reminded me of the 2s. except these look more aesthetically pleasing than the 2s. just can't love the 2s enough to even pick them out of the garbage bin. sorry AJ 2 lovers.

Bought the OG 34 and the SE pair which is the GOAT 34 for me. They made me want to send my regular pair back but they are both so nice and different enough not to feel like I have two of the same shoe.

The 34 is the FIRST AJ I've copped since the XX. I think XX3's were and still are super fire but for some odd reason I never could get myself to cop. I wish they'd retro a few colorways but its always a catch 22 with newer AJ's that got wild premium materials. Look at what they did to the XX retro. :sick:

But they failed to give us more SE's or better color ways. Curious to see where the 35 goes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:. I got my reason for not copping the XX3's. they are meant for display and not for wearing. it's the shoe that goes both opposite ways.

Back
Top Bottom