AIr jordan XXXV first info.

damn we even get a free sponge on the back.
Tinker gonna come outchea and give it a BS story like: The sponge represents how Michael used to soak up the energy in the stadium; from the crowd, his teammates, and his opponents. Then when filled, he would squeeze out that energy in large burst, which allowed him to takeover games at a moment's notice.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the “sponge” foam on the back is to cover a metallic emblem so it doesn’t get scratched until removed.

JS”

Tinker gonna come outchea and give it a BS story like: The sponge represents how Michael used to soak up the energy in the stadium; from the crowd, his teammates, and his opponents. Then when filled, he would squeeze out that energy in large burst, which allowed him to takeover games at a moment's notice.
200.gif
JB right now.

The more I look over this mystery shoe. I'm almost convinced that these could be the xxxv's. The materials look like signature materials and I can definitely see some Aj 5 hints like the use of 3m and the tongue etc like others have said. But what throws me off is the gum bottoms. Were used to the usual black red white OG colorway to start things off. These could be a colorway that will release at a later time. I'd love to see these in a black red white colorway with a icy sole. I'm excited if these are the xxxv's. Love to see the hidden laces back and some stitching like the good old days.

I’m gonna throw my hat in the ring and say I think those are the 35s.. Nothing to be sure obviously but the eclipse plate and a couple other of the details really make me think they are them.

They hit me just like a new Jordan sig shoe always does, at first look i’m like bleh wtf is this. then after five minutes of staring at them letting my brain soak everything in I’m already feelin em lol. Just how the blue voids were at first, and countless other sigs.

I’m gonna throw my hat in the ring and say I think those are the 35s.. Nothing to be sure obviously but the eclipse plate and a couple other of the details really make me think they are them.

They hit me just like a new Jordan sig shoe always does, at first look i’m like bleh wtf is this. then after five minutes of staring at them letting my brain soak everything in I’m already feelin em lol. Just how the blue voids were at first, and countless other sigs.

Aside from the eclipse plate, it's the AJ5 like mesh around the midfoot that's making me lean towards yes. Not sure why that would be there otherwise.

Make everything on that shoe white with a tad of black and red and I fee like it would give heavy team J vibes, which I would love.

Couple things.

-I hope that's not the 35.
-The big obit ring on the middle bottom is too much and needs to stay on the 34 only.
-The way JB kept the 34 a secret for so long, I doubt they'll let the 35 just surface the way this did.
-Give that to Zion and let's keep the 35 in the lab for better finishing touches.

The more I look over this mystery shoe. I'm almost convinced that these could be the xxxv's. The materials look like signature materials and I can definitely see some Aj 5 hints like the use of 3m and the tongue etc like others have said. But what throws me off is the gum bottoms. Were used to the usual black red white OG colorway to start things off. These could be a colorway that will release at a later time. I'd love to see these in a black red white colorway with a icy sole. I'm excited if these are the xxxv's. Love to see the hidden laces back and some stitching like the good old days.
Also that may be a 35 symbol below the bottom laces...right above the toebox.

Looks like a gigantic ear on the side.

Because MJ... ? Used to hear what people said about him and would destroy them afterwards. I got it now.

Back
Top Bottom