AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Guo and Rui got the best colorways but the DNA is not far behind.

I was already sold on the Warrior & probably gonna get the DNA, But the Morpho just became an absolute must for me. Too clean. :nerd: I might have made the 'oh' face when I saw this picture, don't judge me.

1601350379965.png

Yea these are fire. That big *** G on the tongue tho.....

Those breds look more and more godly as I see them. Went from I’ll cop to must cop. Still.... I know I’m being annoying but where at the frags!!? I have plans for those!

Yup. That would've done it. SMFH @ JB. Only other thing I'd really do here is ditch the stupid heel tag and the entirely silly tongue-pull loop. They'd also honestly be better with their own, slightly lower tongue rather than just slapping the old V tongue on there. Regardless, these right here would've been bought.

Yup. That would've done it. SMFH @ JB. Only other thing I'd really do here is ditch the stupid heel tag and the entirely silly tongue-pull loop. They'd also honestly be better with their own, slightly lower tongue rather than just slapping the old V tongue on there. Regardless, these right here would've been bought.
Ah...watch me work.
That is unless i can snag a PS5 preorder then that project would have to be put on hold lol.

No lie right? Would be better off working on these honestly considering my 4 backlog is cra anyway.
DNAwork6.png

BredWork4.png

DNAwork4.png

Totally. Man, I don't even play video games, really, anymore, other than racing games. But I'm programmed to always want the new PS when it comes out, just because of the way I used to be going back to my college days when PS1 came out. Not gonna lie, if I scored one, I'd just resell it to lessen the cost of Xmas. By the time there's anything I'm just dying to play on it, it'll be readily available, anyway LOL

That last PS ^^^^ of the Chicagos, even without the full black toe, looks so much better just by switching that joining piece between black panels to one solid black piece and removing the tongue pull as you did (at my suggestion :lol:). What the hell is wrong with these guys at Nike/JB? I don't need to be a professional designer to see this stuff clear as day. They try to get too cute with these little details and continuously shoot themselves--and more importantly, US--in the foot because of it :smh:

OH, and the first one up there of the Chicagos, with the white sides and black tongue/toe, is way better, too. Along with your first crack at what I suggested combined with your partially black midsole treatment as well, we just came up with three better versions in about 15 minutes of combined thought. Christ.

Ahhhh customized gang, i see your a man of culture lol. Best way to go these days with it being age of the bots.
Grab a shoe we can reasonably expect to get hands on and put in some quality custom work 👊🏼👊🏼
Yeah man plus it let's you not only express what you truly expected from the colorway but moreover you'll have a one & only unique piece of sneakers and streetwear......

They should've made the whole toe black rather than having the white in between the two black panels. I also wonder what they'd look like with the front and back black panels just connected all in black instead of that iridescent piece with the Jumpman linking them. That MIGHT have sold me LOL
If that's how you envision your ideal pair I'm all ears for it but i gotta say one of the aspects that made me crave for the colorway is actually that little piece of shiny plastic inbetween the two panels. Looks damn good imho and kinda breaks the routine. But that's just my two cents......

If that's how you envision your ideal pair I'm all ears for it but i gotta say one of the aspects that made me crave for the colorway is actually that little piece of shiny plastic inbetween the two panels. Looks damn good imho and kinda breaks the routine. But that's just my two cents......

Hey, for sure, whatever floats your boat. Objectively, though, it's a poor piece of visual design. It's disjointed and disrupts the upper's overall flow/cohesiveness. It draws your eye to it, which was likely their purpose because it's a branding touchpoint with the Jumpman logo. But it's the sort of geometric eyesore that car designers, for one example, would go some lengths to disguise with other design tricks. In other words, it's a visual hot spot you don't typically strive for in design from a pure visual-appeal aspect. It looks cheap and a bit contrived.

I'm truly bummed seeing these renders from T_p_Hill T_p_Hill , because I'd really like the shoe if it was done this way. Then I look at the real pairs and it's a big nope. Once again goes to show how small details and decisions can make or break something. But I'm well aware this is just how I happen to see this shoe. For you and everyone else who prefers it as is, I'm glad you guys like it.

Last edited:
Hey, for sure, whatever floats your boat. Objectively, though, it's a poor piece of visual design. It's disjointed and disrupts the upper's overall flow/cohesiveness. It draws your eye to it, which was likely their purpose because it's a branding touchpoint with the Jumpman logo. But it's the sort of geometric eyesore that car designers, for one example, would go some lengths to disguise with other design tricks. In other words, it's a visual hot spot you don't typically strive for in design from a pure visual-appeal aspect. It looks cheap and a bit contrived.

I'm truly bummed seeing these renders from T_p_Hill T_p_Hill , because I'd really like the shoe if it was done this way. Then I look at the real pairs and it's a big nope. Once again goes to show how small details and decisions can make or break something. But I'm well aware this is just how I happen to see this shoe. For you and everyone else who prefers it as is, I'm glad you guys like it.
Now that's what I'd call a reply.

No lie right?
Hey, for sure, whatever..

Now that's what I'd call a reply...

I completely agree. I get the concept and I like certain aspects of it. However, there is too much going on. Less is more. The shoe doesn’t need a tongue pull (the 34 had 3 pulls :smh:) and I don’t care for the flag on the back either. The plastic netting like design on the tongue and toe is too much. Flat laces really don’t match the design either. Seems like it’s a second or third step away before they refined it to a final concept.

The panels and different materials allow for some interesting color blocking possibilities.
That's what I can foresee for future colorways.

I completely agree. I get the concept and I like certain aspects of it. However, there is too much going on. Less is more. The shoe doesn’t need a tongue pull (the 34 had 3 pulls :smh:) and I don’t care for the flag on the back either. The plastic netting like design on the tongue and toe is too much. Flat laces really don’t match the design either. Seems like it’s a second or third step away before they refined it to a final concept.

While I do not diminish the interest of your opinion cuz i don't feel like excluding other people arguments from the equation, I feel like the pair is a turn in a bright direction. Every element kind of merges with each other and the fact that there's multiple layers of details gives the whole shoe a breath of fresh air. Put that in with the nods to OG V's and you got a fresh glimpse at what a fusion between past and present can result in.

Tie between the Guo and DNA for first release cop. Tentative 2nd for the Ruis. For some reason, the half red colorway is ruining its appeal for me.

Back
Top Bottom