AIr jordan XXXV first info.

these look nice for hooping. unfortunately, i've accepted the fact that new sig Js will never have casual appeal again.

Dude, I just turned 44 and I'll wear any crazy sneaker casually. I really don't give a damn what anyone say about my sneakers. I've been through WAY TOO MUCH medical crap to listen to anyone making fun of my footwear choices. Life's too short. 👍👍 Oh, and I'm grabbing the 1st pair and trying for the Guo's on resell sites. These are sweet.

Last edited:
these look nice for hooping. unfortunately, i've accepted the fact that new sig Js will never have casual appeal again.
You could not have given the XXX4s a go. Think someone mentioned above about how beautiful the XX3s are but performance wise was way under par. Got pulled back into the fold after leaving following the XX3s with the beauty and performance execution of the XXX4s. These are a decent followup but last years model is a classic on and off court.

Just came across this video:

Pros: Warriors look tough on foot. They look bent up when not on foot, but to me they look great when on foot.
Cons: Sounds like the shoe itself is weak performance-wise. Weak traction, heavier shoe, and "hope it breaks in and gets better" for multiple components of performance is not good. I wish they would have been able to compare it to the 34s though. I may stick to just the Warrior and if it works out decently, get the Morphos. It's just one performance review but even before they got to the actual review, when the one twin was shooting in the left corner and running back and forth like if you were coming off of a screen, I could see him slipping.

I’m still planning on getting a pair of XXXVs and will support the brand. I don’t want to complain but I’m kind of turned off after watching that video. How many good models have had good traction in the last few years? The XX8, XXX, XXXII are about it for me. I wore my, VI, XIX, XX and 2009s this week why can’t they go with traction like that? Also, I understand they can’t always cater to guards but another bulky shoe 😫. Of the last ten years the only models that weren’t bulky were the 2011, 2012, XX9, XXXIV.

Of the last ten years the only models that weren’t bulky were the 2011, 2012, XX9, XXXIV.

the 29s were very much the same as the 28s and 30s. the 31 is not bulky, same with the 32 and 33. so I don't know exactly what makes a shoe bulky for you since the shoes you mentioned have some elements that the other shoes have in the last 10 years have. personally I found the 34s are the first to employ a paper thin upper so maybe you are referring to something like a thin wrapping around your feet?

Just came across this video:

Pros: Warriors look tough on foot. They look bent up when not on foot, but to me they look great when on foot.
Cons: Sounds like the shoe itself is weak performance-wise. Weak traction, heavier shoe, and "hope it breaks in and gets better" for multiple components of performance is not good. I wish they would have been able to compare it to the 34s though. I may stick to just the Warrior and if it works out decently, get the Morphos. It's just one performance review but even before they got to the actual review, when the one twin was shooting in the left corner and running back and forth like if you were coming off of a screen, I could see him slipping.

Here’s the thing. And I’m not trying to be negative to there review BUT.

-why put out a review of the shoes not broken in as they stated numerous times. Giving false info.
-rubber does in fact need to be broken in. My 34s took probably 6-8 hours and after that they were A1.
-How can you review the 35 but not compare it to the 34? That’s absurd. The 34 is such a flawless on court shoe this makes me believe they did not even play in them. People harp on the 34 for not having the best materials but when it comes to on court and them being minimal, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

I will forsure test this shoe and push it to truly see what it’s capable of. I doubt it will be better than the 34 but I’ll give it a fair shot. Looking forward to them.

A lot of the time but not all the time it’s about putting out the review first for views. I can almost guarantee they played in them once or twice and that’s not enough.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201004-090234_Chrome.jpg

Concord-Fiber

Credit to @tdeanetwo3

Other reviews have noted it's a heavier shoe. Vs themselves are heavy. And while it's surprising the traction isn't a-1, I could see the guys actually slip, and they can at least actually hoop. I didn't even include the part where dude said it hurt his feet because obviously that's some him-specific issue like he personally needs a different insole or to size up.

It just may be the case that the shoe doesn't work well for guards, but works better for taller guys 6'3 and up. Kemba seemed to play decent in his pair (I know nba players shoes are different but the weight wouldn't be) so I'm still optimistic, just not as gung ho as before because I was counting on the traction. Could be simple mathematics. Heavier, bigger shoe, also looks longer, so the traction doesn't work the same or as well. We'll be able to judge for ourselves in a few weeks.

Other reviews have noted it's a heavier shoe. Vs themselves are heavy. And while it's surprising the traction isn't a-1, I could see the guys actually slip, and they can at least actually hoop. I didn't even include the part where dude said it hurt his feet because obviously that's some him-specific issue like he personally needs a different insole or to size up.

It just may be the case that the shoe doesn't work well for guards, but works better for taller guys 6'3 and up. Kemba seemed to play decent in his pair (I know nba players shoes are different but the weight wouldn't be) so I'm still optimistic, just not as gung ho as before because I was counting on the traction. Could be simple mathematics. Heavier, bigger shoe, also looks longer, so the traction doesn't work the same or as well. We'll be able to judge for ourselves in a few weeks.

This one is weird for sizing I have heard half say go half size up like the 34 lows. The other half said go tts it's super frustrating I hate small shoes the kill my toes and i have short toes too.

Back
Top Bottom