AIr jordan XXXV first info.

So sick of Jordan Brand “first release” shoes only sizing up to a 14.... 😡

I’ve looked on other foot sites release calendars and it looks like SNKRS is the only place to grab the COG’s.

I need a size 15. If anyone knows of other spots to cop on release day that may have a full size run let me know!

Only advice I can give is to check Euro sites. As a fellow bigfooter, it baffles me that a lot of releases in the States that stop at 13 or 14 can be found up to a 15 in countries like Poland, Greece, Lithuania...

EjsqyRPUYAAwIrg

EjsqzAUU4AAh3sr

EjsqzpHU4AAPv66

Ejsq0eDU4AArIfj

Not a fan of the eclipse plate this year. It looked sleek like a Ferrari on the 34. Dare I say it's actually an eyesore? It really breaks the lines for me.

Those Ruis look like Pumas from above. Not feeling them. Looking more and more like I'll be copping the Lukas

On the bigger glamor shot image you can see the black parts of the tongue are different

1602066650868.png

1602066813528.png

I saw that too and I must say the material they used on the tongue has a big appeal to me. then I saw the suede material they used on the red part and that practically disgust me. kinda difficult because it's turning out to be a love-hate shoe.

This shoe would have hit a home run if they just would have left both sides black. The red suede to midsole is too much. Everything else looks great. Its a shame because this really is kind of what I envisioned wanting the shoe to look like besides that one in your face feature.

This shoe would have hit a home run if they just would have left both sides black. The red suede to midsole is too much. Everything else looks great. Its a shame because this really is kind of what I envisioned wanting the shoe to look like besides that one in your face feature.

WORD like MTV!!!

Hope there is an easy drop on the COG so I know what the sizing is like so I know what size to get of the Warrior (close RD won't get the COG before the 21st. Unless stores will have them I can go and try on.

Back
Top Bottom