AIr jordan XXXV first info.

i had received 2 notifications on said "tech pack" and the other said "center of gravity"!!....i thought maybe 2 were releasing but there the same shoe

B6749A01-6B8B-40CE-9529-BB7280096A9C.png

I went true to size I hope these don’t fit like the 34s or else I’m screwed. I tried to go half size up but they was sold out.
I had to hurry at 9:50 and watch a review video on these (choose Seth Fowler over Weartesters since I wanted to just skip to the fit part and with Chris I will watch the entire video LOL) and it was said that they fit true to size. Hopefully Seth does not have extremely narrow feet, but I think us going TTS will work fine.

Got BAMBOOZLED by Nike again. Up until this morning said they went FSR up to 18. Went to go buy and the pulled it back down to a F’n 14 as their largest. Tired of this “stuff”. Where else did these launch because size 15’s and 16’s are popping up on Stock X?

Ahhhh sht. I'm sorry man. I honestly wasn't sure how this release would go. When my app started acting up, I just assumed it was a wrap for me.

no worries. I like COG but I’ll get it on the restock or just some GR. I just want them to ball in. But definitely can’t have this error message for the Mag adapt BB. I need those!!

Well, now it is on to the bred colorway dropping in a few days and the Fragments on the 28th. I will be cheering from the sidelines for those releases and I hope folks get the W.
Good God, I didn’t realize those are dropping so soon. I might cave. 😢

It is in our blood SMH.....I bought a few pairs this week also (though the hyped Union Deltas gave me a big fat L LLS).
Ah man, I didn’t know you wanted Delta’s, I would’ve tried for you. I only went for 4’s.

Finally able to buy something off the app in months so I have to show off my screenshot :lol:
2 minutes after releases too. Knew there was no hype to them and weren't gonna sold out quick that's why so just being dramatic haha. This is how every release should be (but not always the case of course).

Not feeling this colorway though just taking a chance these ship 2 days and I get them before the Rui drops so I know what size I'm going with. Probably gonna strike out on those since these COG were "easy". I don't trust reviewers with sizing so I have to try myself.
Screenshot_20201017_070557.jpg

I thought more sites are releasing these? I don't see them on footsites.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Naw, it is cool. The Deltas were my fav from the collection, but nothing that I was too pressed for (you know me when I am in pressed mode :rofl:). Plus with them being a draw and SNKRS seem to be the only place to cop them, I was eating my breakfast from Panera Bread straight chilling on the L. HAHAHA Now the What The 5s I will be in super pressed beast mode for!

Yeah, both the bred and Fragment 35s look hella nice, but I was more drawn to the COGs because the gray and hints of green reminded me of the OG Bel Air 5s. I am wondering if there are any laces that matches the ones in the 35s because you already know I wanna do a swap! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom