AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Had a moment to polish up the renders, permitting all orders go through this is how ill be working the trio.
NTBred3.png
DynastyNt.png

DNA3Nt.png

Came across this. Potential Luka colorway?
1603483368522.png

Ok, theses are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm a sucker for any Jordan with a bright blue on them and especially one with that and a neon green!! While I didn't grab the KicksCrew Dynasty pair (still thinking they will cancel as I've heard they do that even if it's their mistake) these would be gotten over the Guo's. I just hope JB doesn't keep these from the public. You made a huge splash by signing Luka to the brand, and now, release his PE. These will sell & they look better than the Bayou Boys pair.

These DNA's 🔥. Supa fiyah!!

For the 34, 35 and maybe the 36. All the colorways on these Jordan's signature products need to be finalized and signed off by You...
Your words are too kind.
Just a fellow creative with a knack for sneakers enjoying what he can during age of the bots.
Really looking forward to working on them.

Weird thing to me was I thought it said the Lukas would be an SE. Also, the release is set for May. It would be crazy to wait another 7 months for that. So is Luka getting the regular 35s shown above, and also an SE? Guess we'll see.

I retract my opinion on sizing on these. After leaving them on for a little TTS is nice. They are def a better fit than the 34. I ****** my right big toe up a few weeks ago so it’s still a little swollen and healing but I’m still able to wear most of my sneakers with only a slight discomfort. I can put on the right shoe of the 35 and it isn’t bad. Right now the 34 in TTS feels like I’m crushing my toe and even the 34 low in a half sz up feels like the top of my toe is being clamped down. Only the 34 half sz up feels ok. The 35 is still a snug shoe for me but it’s the same way the Kobe IV and V protro in TTS are. Snug but comfortable. I’m still gonna try for a 11.5 in a 35 to see the difference but 11 works and should break in.

Last edited:
I retract my opinion on sizing on these. After leaving them on for a little TTS is nice. They are def a better fit than the 34. I ****ed my right big toe up a few weeks ago so it’s still a little swollen and healing but I’m still able to wear most of my sneakers with only a slight discomfort. I can put on the right shoe of the 35 and it isn’t bad. Right now the 34 in TTS feels like I’m crushing my toe and even the 34 low in a half sz up feels like the top of my toe is being clamped down. Only the 34 half sz up feels ok. The 35 is still a snug shoe for me but it’s the same way the Kobe IV and V protro in TTS are. Snug but comfortable. I’m still gonna try for a 11.5 in a 35 to see the difference but 11 works and should break in.

I went TTS like always, and thought these might be a little tight too. Once I laced them up and wore them for a little bit they loosened up nicely.

Ok, theses are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm a sucker for any Jordan with a bright blue on them and especially one with that and a neon green!! While I didn't grab the KicksCrew Dynasty pair (still thinking they will cancel as I've heard they do that even if it's their mistake) these would be gotten over the Guo's. I just hope JB doesn't keep these from the public. You made a huge splash by signing Luka to the brand, and now, release his PE. These will sell & they look better than the Bayou Boys pair.
I retract my opinion on sizing on these. After leaving them on for a little TTS is nice. They are def a better fit than the 34. I ****ed my right big toe up a few weeks ago so it’s still a little swollen and healing but I’m still able to wear most of my sneakers with only a slight discomfort. I can put on the right shoe of the 35 and it isn’t bad. Right now the 34 in TTS feels like I’m crushing my toe and even the 34 low in a half sz up feels like the top of my toe is being clamped down. Only the 34 half sz up feels ok. The 35 is still a snug shoe for me but it’s the same way the Kobe IV and V protro in TTS are. Snug but comfortable. I’m still gonna try for a 11.5 in a 35 to see the difference but 11 works and should break in.

if that's the case, then I'd really love the fit in these. I also do find the 34 sizing on the snuggy side. the lows are a no-no since the right fit for me would be 3/4 up. tts is tight and half size up is roomy.

Weird thing to me was I thought it said the Lukas would be an SE. Also, the release is set for May. It would be crazy to wait another 7 months for that. So is Luka getting the regular 35s shown above, and also an SE? Guess we'll see.

with this Covid thing still going on, does it matter? can't even wear them yet and my 34's have been sitting there gathering dust.

Still hopin yalls Dynasties ship! 🙏

1603592153715.png

1603592164326.png

1603592180521.png
No doubt! If theyre smart theyll ship.
If anything they may admit mistake yet offer a 25% discount off updated cost in which case well have to send an additional 10 or 15 dollars i think?
That way they get the sale plus increased chances of return customers and we get the shoes. Its a win on both ends or they honor the first couple orders as is which would be just swell.

Kick-screw U does not care. They cancelled my kobe 8 fireworks. A couple of days later they raised price. Never ordered from them again.

Looking at it that way none of these companies care.
Expect the best, prepare for the worse and what happens happens.
For now the handful of people who made a purchase have a W and await shipping for the time being, thats all that should matter.

Back
Top Bottom