AIr jordan XXXV first info.

It's just puzzling.

It's asinine to make an iconic color scheme limited like a collaboration with a high end designer. Jordan flagships in black and red will sell period.
I agree, but it is what it is.

And it's also not an uncommon decision from Nike. Titanium XX3s, China Kobe 3s, Venom Kobe 4s and Masterpiece Kobe 9s immediately come to mind as launch colorways that were hard to get.

Restock for the Warriors on Footlocker right now.

2BA4F642-F854-4F3A-AD34-147F80906828.png

It's so odd. On the one hand I think it looks good, however, on the other, it really looks like a team jordan like so many others you can see that are inspired by past jordans. I'm not sure of the names, but I see plenty that you can tell have characteristics of 11s, 3s, 5s, etc. Regardless, definitely super lame that they're making these initial colorways limited, particularly the black and red. At least for the 29s, the photo reel was very unique and made sense to keep as something special (for example).

Crazy how a new model is selling out almost instantly. The pair on my radar is the Luka pair and I'm getting myself ready to probably pay resell for the first time ever...

I just hope they release that Luka PE we just saw pics on. Love the bright blue & neon green touches.

Back
Top Bottom