AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The one with the big hole in it is the worst, let's be honest.
Agreed, the 2010s/25s are the only sig shoe I can’t get down with AT ALL.. All of the others I can rock with, even though there were some sub par releases over the years for the most part they all have at least one decent colorway IMO.. Even the 2012s look pretty decent in that gray/green colorway.

IMO 1-23 is all fire flame.. I used to dislike the 15s like a lot of people but as my collection has grown Ive come to really appreciate the 15s. The black/red, obsidian, and columbia colorways are all very appealing to me now. I think some shoes get a lot less love than they should. For example the 22s are very nice in the white colorway and black colorway.

My favorite stretch of the sig line would have to be 16-22.. Especially 16-19. Those four shoes are so different and much more “luxurious” than any other sneakers. Excellent excellent casual shoes.

Most people hate the 15s, but down in Houston they were HUGE at that time. HEAVY starched Jean's were all the rave and they looked pretty good with that tongue sticking out naturally. They were way too stiff to me for hooping, but a really good casual shoe IMO.

Not baggy like these guys LOL, just good fitting Jean's and super heavy starched creases. LOL man style trends change so much. Now everyone wearing women's Jean's LOL.
jeans.JPG

Plus 15s are one of the most sentimental Jordan's to me they lead me to niketalk via kicks magazine. Coming up on my 20 year anniversary thanks to that debut.
b2550c773dc535a085e0d83170af7050 (1).jpg

Agreed, the 2010s/25s are the only sig shoe I can’t get down with AT ALL.. All of the others I can rock with, even though there were some sub par releases over the years for the most part they all have at least one decent colorway IMO.. Even the 2012s look pretty decent in that gray/green colorway.

IMO 1-23 is all fire flame.. I used to dislike the 15s like a lot of people but as my collection has grown Ive come to really appreciate the 15s. The black/red, obsidian, and columbia colorways are all very appealing to me now. I think some shoes get a lot less love than they should. For example the 22s are very nice in the white colorway and black colorway.

My favorite stretch of the sig line would have to be 16-22.. Especially 16-19. Those four shoes are so different and much more “luxurious” than any other sneakers. Excellent excellent casual shoes.

Man, you're one of the very few people I've seen admit to liking the 18. That's low-key one of my favorites in the whole line.

Also, on the subject of the 2010's, I hated the flagship, but the Team/SE was amazing. I ended up with like 4 pairs of those. I think most people had completely written the 2010 off by the time the Team came out, so nobody gave them a chance.

Ya those are the 2012s I woulda/shoulda bought back then.. I didn’t get back on board really til the 29s I’d been wearing Nike basketball shoes late 2000s-early 2010s when JB retros were whack and Nike was putting out some nice stuff (much better than most today IMO)..

But looking back on it I wish I would bought the 2009s/2011s/2012, there’s just one colorway of each shoe I think makes them work. Others not so much.

Man, you're one of the very few people I've seen admit to liking the 18. That's low-key one of my favorites in the whole line.

Also, on the subject of the 2010's, I hated the flagship, but the Team/SE was amazing. I ended up with like 4 pairs of those. I think most people had completely written the 2010 off by the time the Team came out, so nobody gave them a chance.

I have a sort of a love hate relationship with the 18s. with certain colorways, materials and a few highlights or linings, it could have been a better looking shoe. I hated the Suede Pack btw and the traction was bad. shoe however felt light to me.

2011s are my favorite jordan past 23.
The white/black 2011 is the only sig Jordan I bought between the 20s and the 33s. Seems like an odd shoe to hate on, compared to a lot of the other trash designs they put out during that period, but I can't have it both ways when it comes to subjectivity LOL. I don't think the 2011 is some amazing-looking shoe, but it looks like an Air Jordan to me and I can easily picture MJ playing in those. That said, I only bought them when I stumbled across them on a big sale at Niketown Vegas. I always thought they would look better if they hadn't made the colored panel go so far up the side of the shoe.

No way. I hope LOL
If that is the 35, my prediction will have come true, and I'll be saving money. Seems more likely this is going to be another annual case of some team shoe being thrown out there as the new sig, and everyone discussing it to death only to have it not be the right shoe :lol:

personally, I think it has some potential. just need some refinement imo.

Yeah they look unfinished. That would make me believe they are the new Jumpman Pros.

However, they have an eclipse plate, so they could be the 35

That's what stuck out to me. They also appear to have AJ5 like netting around the midfoot and a lot of 3M. Definitely too early to call, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if these turn out to be the XXXV.

EDIT: Is that a stylized 35 at the top of the toebox/base of the laces, or am I imagining things?

JB has been really good at not letting the last 3 or 4 sigs leak. They've dropped their own teasers and had big events. So I doubt those are them, that said clean shoe if it's a jumpman shoe... I got a feeling it may be that Zion sig we were hearing about possibly dropping last all star break. I'm sure they've had it done, but pushed it due to him being hurt almost the whole season. If it's the 35 I can see it growing on me, in the right CWs (not a bad looking shoe) anyways.

The Zion sig idea is also a good one. JB is notorious for doing stuff like that and it looking similar to the sig .. that's Melo's whole line in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom