AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but my 7 year old son could have come up with something more original and better looking blind folded. These look like a Shaqnosis/ES22/Jordan5/Jordan34 mash up sprinkled with some terrible colorblocking. Honestly while everyone is entitled to their own opinion respectively if you think these look good then I question your life choices lmao

Like Noah? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but my 7 year old son could have come up with something more original and better looking blind folded. These look like a Shaqnosis/ES22/Jordan5/Jordan34 mash up sprinkled with some terrible colorblocking. Honestly while everyone is entitled to their own opinion respectively if you think these look good then I question your life choices lmao
Get your 7 year old son on it then. I want to see a sketch in a month.

Wow, this colorway is f***ing fire flames!!! What a difference some nice on foot pics can make!!

Might have to get these and the Zions already :frown::smh:

I can’t wait to see more colorways, I think I’m feeling these more than the 34s though, call me crazy idc. The blue voids are a hard colorway to top though, but I’m loving the looks of this shoe, guarantee theyre gonna be SUPER comfy.

Black tongue photoshop next. By me again. I'll get to a grape version.
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 12.31.09 AM.png

school is starting tomorrow. that would be his homework for the weekend. thanks for nothin dad. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well you need to apologize to your son for being a bad parent.

Because instead of designing shoes and making millions of dollars, you have him wasting his time in school when it’s obvious he’s a genius in need of expressing his true talents!

I wonder if these fit like the 34's...... I'm guessing they're gonna keep a good thing going. As long as they don't bring back the 33's fit..... I wonder if Nike would take back the 33s on a defect claim for fit. Thoughts?

I feel like the straight on side views makes this shoe look weird proportionately. However the on foot and any views slightly from above, it looks fantastic IMO.

Wonder if Tatum was supposed to debut on Wednesday when he was seen holding them and apparently "wear testing"

he kept with the 34's and did slip a few times on very hard cuts - morese him out of control probably.

Wonder if Tatum was supposed to debut on Wednesday when he was seen holding them and apparently "wear testing"

he kept with the 34's and did slip a few times on very hard cuts - morese him out of control probably.

he’s been slipping a lot in the bubble. I think it’s his cuts not the sneakers. Or it could be the flooring....see a lot of guys slipping. ..Smaller venues, different humidity levels (FL), less AC/ ventilation than in bigger arenas. Just my observation.

JS”

Last edited:
he’s been slipping a lot in the bubble. I think it’s his cuts not the sneakers. Or it could be the flooring....seen a lot of guys slipping. Smaller venues, different humidity levels (FL) , AC/ ventilation than in bigger arenas. Just my observation.

JS”
yeah. and there arent 'ball boys" under the hoop wiping the wet spots every time down the court, too.

I'm to washed, or just stuck in my ways for all these rainbow CW'S, just give me a bred, chi, or OG CW preferably in 2021 so I can afford them. I always try and grab at least one of the new sigs every year, but 2020 has not been kind to me. Although I see these GR's being discounted later down the line. Anything like the ARK ARK PS's you might catch me panhandling. ARK ARK those were amazing. It made a shoe I didn't hate, but wasn't impressed by look like a must have.

yeah. and there arent 'ball boys" under the hoop wiping the wet spots every time down the court, too.
There has been a lot of slipping by all players. Surprised because there are 2-3 ball boys stationed in the area behind each basket. They run out and do the lane after free throws and when players fall. Like someone said earlier must be all the humidity and the rain in the atmosphere in Orlando.

The game where Rondo wore a pair of the uptempo Bron 17’s mark jones made a comment that rondo kept blowing tires because he slipped several times.

Last edited:
I don't buy the humidity & rain argument really. What seems more likely to me is a bunch of sweaty dudes in a more confined space, and so more sweating and condensation.

Remember when Carmelo hit that 3-pointer and did '3 to the dome' and the sweat was flying off his head?

But yeah, wasn't AD slipping all over the place last night too? Course he had on some budget Kobes but still. I feel like it's more of a function of the conference rooms or whatever the playing area used to be before this current setup, not being able to properly vent all the hot air, than the Orlando weather. But I played in Orlando for years so I am naturally kind of skeptical that there's some sort of unique weather situation going on there.

There has been a lot of slipping by all players. Surprised because there are 2-3 ball boys stationed in the area behind each basket. They run out and do the lane after free throws and when players fall. Like someone said earlier must be all the humidity and the rain in the atmosphere in Orlando.

The game where Rondo wore a pair of the uptempo Bron 17’s mark jones made a comment that rondo kept blowing tires because he slipped several times.
Lol I watched that game, Rondo in those bulky Lebron’s, he looked like a kid wearing his dads shoes, falling all over the place

Back
Top Bottom