AIr jordan XXXV first info.

593DA6AB-71D3-4BA0-836F-53B816FB8F5E.jpeg

Even the worker lookin like "yeah he got that fit off"

When is the PF version of the DNA CW supposed to drop? Or has it already?

Man I gotta get my RDs staright apparently the bred 35 already dropped??? Prices ain't even really that bad either...
Screenshot_20201112-201611_GOAT.jpg

When is the PF version of the DNA CW supposed to drop? Or has it already?

Man I gotta get my RDs staright apparently the bred 35 already dropped??? Prices ain't even really that bad either...
Screenshot_20201112-201611_GOAT.jpg

saw them around that time period in Nike Asia, for some reason, they got pulled out. my contact was too slow to act. by the time he checked, couldn't find them no more. it's like they were a surprise limited drop for Nike members.

20201031_013833.jpg
Not to highjack the thread but...
You ever stroll down memory lane to the flagship pairs you skipped and why?
Got to the 25 and have been lmao the last half hour like oh no no no noo.
This will blow your hair back on Friday the 13th. Today is the 10 year anniversary of the 25th anniversary (sounds strange). One of the most durable Jordan’s to date.
1605247262265.jpeg

This will blow your hair back on Friday the 13th. Today is the 10 year anniversary of the 25th anniversary (sounds strange). One of the most durable Jordan’s to date.
1605247262265.jpeg
And it had a window...
a window...on the side of a shoe.
Perhaps we could catch glimpse of a mouse hamster scorpion or snake.
There are plenty critters which may take occupancy within our shoes however in the 25 their attempts at hiding are futile.

1605247262265.jpeg
I remember these back in the day. one of the few infamous Jordans that never really appealed good to the public and sat. I remember people preferring the Huaraches over these. I was also liking the Nash Zoom BBs over these Jordan monstrosity.

i copped just to try these out and see how the fit and materials are. deep inside, i feel like ill be returning them. looking forward to seeing in hand tho.

Last edited:
Quite easy and had a 20% off code that worked on them with also cashback from RetailMeNot.....W!

Crazy how on FTL's site it was saying it was sold out but it was mad easy on NDC. (insert Elmo shrug here)

2/2.....now I just need the Bayou Boys CW.
It has to be some kind of error on Foot Locker. No way these sold out that fast. Unless people thought they were on the SNKRS app and not NDC.

It has to be some kind of error on Foot Locker. No way these sold out that fast. Unless people thought they were on the SNKRS app and not NDC.
I dunno.....I thought it was mad weird also and the only reason I went over there was because they were not available right at 10AM on NDC. It is all good though because I was able to use my code on them and some other sneakers I had in my cart. LOL

I dunno.....I thought it was mad weird also and the only reason I went over there was because they were not available right at 10AM on NDC. It is all good though because I was able to use my code on them and some other sneakers I had in my cart. LOL
It's very weird. They are adding to cart on ****'s. Only Foot Locker and Eastbay are saying sold out.

Happy for you all that wanted them and got them!!

Also a little sad that it's come to this....people being surprised at being able to actually purchase the new Jordan model....sigh
I didn't think this would be an instant sellout but I get why people would think that. It's like you said, sad. This is what the sneaker community has come to. Damn near everything is an instant sell out now. Hopefully we start to see a shift to where it was pre virus.

Back
Top Bottom