Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1621864722556.png

Seems so early for these to even leak. Usually the flagship isn’t dropped until fall. I get the pandemic has altered releases and such, but it’s just May and athletes have them in hand (and that doesn’t look to be a weartest model either)!

JS”

Man these seem like wasted opportunities.. I like what I saw as a “bounce back” from the ball being dropped from the 32 to the 33 with the release of the 34, the 35 has been “okay” but I had higher hopes that they would do something better coming with the 36.. After wearing these retro LeBron 8’s I could use some old school materials(even if synthetic) with more appealing and less tech design language.. Make the two meet rather than one being more dominant over the other..

Seems so early for these to even leak. Usually the flagship isn’t dropped until fall. I get the pandemic has altered releases and such, but it’s just May and athletes have them in hand (and that doesn’t look to be a weartest model either)!

JS”
Facts.

They were able to keep the 34 completely hidden until the official reveal.

Wasn't convinced these were XXXVI until I saw the diamond-shaped thing on the tongue with the Jumpman logo that the laces go through, just like on the VI. There are some interesting elements here, I'll reserve my judgment until we get some decent pics.

Back
Top Bottom