Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I have a pair of the sport blue 36 PF editions. I think they are great so far and I didn't have any pinky toe issues even though some people with the regular edition have had some rubbing or chaffing. I don't have a pair of the regular 36s to compare, but the traction was great on the clean court that I play on. I was debating about waiting for a pair of 36 lows, but I wasn't too excited about the infrared colorway and while I was waiting for those to release I found a pair of the PF 36s on StockX below retail, even with all of the extras fees. The PF version seems wider than the regular versions that I tried on in-store when I was originally thinking about the 36s, and otherwise everything else seems great so far. I've been playing in KD14s, GT cuts, and Kyrie 8s, but I think the 36 PF will be what I'll mostly play in for a while to keep breaking them in and seeing how they feel. I feel like they propel me forward a little more than the other options I mentioned, a feeling I also got from the Why No 0.2.

Thank you very much for the info!

Not the black/gold’s🤦🏾‍♂️
B56FE58D-ECF2-4FEF-B9B4-C274BA233F79.jpeg

So just these in a low…..I’m good
A25C368B-8CD4-4570-95A4-259678E20E55.jpeg
Another low, man these flight schools may really be it for general release mids. If you’re going by the list on page 104. Smh.

Had no shot on the Rui’s today.

No way the last 3 are general release. No idea what the top colorway is.

Air Jordan XXXVI NITRO
Citron Pulse/Black-Atomic Green-Cone
DQ6866-803

Air Jordan XXXVI PARIS
Sail/Punch-Dark Concord-Black-Pink
DN4199-160

Air Jordan XXXVI TATUM
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red
DV5266-001

Air Jordan XXXVI LUKA
Chile Red/gold-University Red-Black
DV5268-676

Last edited:
Another low, man these flight schools may really be it for general release mids. If you’re going by the list on page 104. Smh.

Had no shot on the Rui’s today.

No way the last 3 are general release. No idea what the top colorway is.

Air Jordan XXXVI NITRO
Citron Pulse/Black-Atomic Green-Cone
DQ6866-803

Air Jordan XXXVI PARIS
Sail/Punch-Dark Concord-Black-Pink
DN4199-160

Air Jordan XXXVI TATUM
Blk/Silver-Wolf Grey-Siren Red
DV5266-001

Air Jordan XXXVI LUKA
Chile Red/gold-University Red-Black
DV5268-676
A Tatum and luka PE on the way? Low?

Based in Asia so I usually get the PF version, but this time I went with the charged/celtics with the clear soles. mostly prefer solid PF soles but clear soles just look much better for infrareds and charges IMO.

Nike isn't releasing the 36 Rui's here in AU so resellers are my only option. These dropped on nike.com/jp/en last week and I managed to cop them for under retail (including shipping by using a voucher) from snkrdump.com/en which is based in Japan. Note that nike.com/jp/en shows a full size run still available on the 36, so they're an easy cop there. Have used the snkrdump app previously, so can vouch the shoes are legit.

I hope they send that stock from Japan over here since they just sitting on the site.

Red lows finally showed up today. They're a lot brighter in person than I expected. I thought they were just red red but they look like more infrared to me. They're gorgeous though. I love the speckled white sole and I'm SO glad they didn't do yet another clear sole on these.

Tried on the infrared lows. Fit great on casual try on. I have PTPSD from the infrareds though so I am kind of nervous. Did some jab steps and what not to try to see how they feel, and nothing feels bad. Took off the shoe, felt on the inside around where the pinky toe is and it feels soft enough and giving that I hope it doesn't cause any issues.

The highs were already light, the lows feel insanely so, but the sole definitely feels super firm. Played in the PG6s today because the lows hadn't gotten delivered yet and those are very spongy.

These 36 lows are very firm in the forefoot by contrast. Also that forefoot protrusion feeling that made the mids feel odd is pretty much gone on the lows. Going to try to at least shoot around in them tomorrow. :emoji_fingers_crossed:
Anyone play in multiple pairs of the mids and notice the zoom isn’t as bouncy in later models. The first lights felt bouncy right out the box. I’ve worn the sunsets for several sessions and the zoom just feels as if it’s muted. Almost to the point of being nonexistent.

Then in the quoted post it says firm for the lows and that’s how the sunsets feel so far.

Anyone play in multiple pairs of the mids and notice the zoom isn’t as bouncy in later models. The first lights felt bouncy right out the box. I’ve worn the sunsets for several sessions and the zoom just feels as if it’s muted. Almost to the point of being nonexistent.

Then in the quoted post it says firm for the lows and that’s how the sunsets feel so far.

I just ordered the Sunset’s today and you’re telling me they’re not Zoomy?

1653444009731.gif

Back
Top Bottom