Air Jordans Low Grey 12 buying 2nd hand - Fake or Original

i have my sights on these beautiful Air Jordans Low Grey 12 owned by a babe. She says shes worn it just twice. But you know now im not an expert, but i kept asking her questions. over and over, which she was very adamantly not being happy answering - like posting pics wearing them to show the sole and reveal any issues with logos being off coz offcourse her asking price wasnt less. a good USD 60/-. Asking her more pics to check the obvious became difficult, plus she doesnt have the box. The most worrying thing is she purchased them in philippines.
i need anyones help here spoting if they are fake or originals.
These are the only pics i have. Is it a Deal?

Attachments

• Jordans low grey 12.jpg
    Jordans low grey 12.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 24
today she has put up more shoes for sale. and not only that she has actually put better pics of this pair. I had to go try out a size 41 at footlockers to get an idea of whether they would fit. they do, but appears smaller than my regular shoes.
the shoe looks genuine. right guys? i looked at the letterings. let me know please

Attachments

• Jordans low grey 12 more shots new.jpg
    Jordans low grey 12 more shots new.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 10
i finally got them at about usd 54. what do you'll think? its great! :smile: its apparently rare and not available in this country

think youre good on those, thats a great deal.

still wish I copped but didnt actually go on any real discount. they hit my outlets for for $129 or 139 which was too much IMO for a non OG colorwat

Back
Top Bottom