Air max 720 2019 Thread

giphy.gif

If I cropped the entire pic to just show the shoes, they wouldn’t have shown up clearly lol

For some reason, that picture makes me think of Charlie Murphy telling the story about Prince and Micki Free from Shalamar walking in the club.

You know, I remember hearing tons of people complaining about how the yeezy 500 "utility black" wasn't ACTUALLY black. And it's that exact reason that they (IMO) look good. In person they have layers of materials and textures and none of them are just "black."

I'm struggling at the moment, but I believe I own one pair of truly all-black shoes and they're leather Chucks. Even in high school when all I wore was eS, etnies, emerica...they were black but had gum bottoms.

I'd be in for a black version with some gold highlights like those tuned airs that came out a little while ago.

Those are way better than the other triple black. Don't know if I wanna jump on these or a different colorway.

These feel pretty good for a couple hours, until that posite piece on the toe starts to agitate my big toe. If that thing wasn't there, I wouldn't feel so cramped. But it is an important design cue. I wonder why they didn't just use fuse instead.

No, I have a thumbs width of space. I wear a 14 in almost every shoe imaginable.

The shoe has a slope, and if my foot slips forward just a bit, the top of my big toe rubs against the posite piece pressed on the toe box of the shoe.

I prefer this latest black CW to the first one I saw; I'll probably get a pair for the summer if they're discounted.

No, I have a thumbs width of space. I wear a 14 in almost every shoe imaginable.

The shoe has a slope, and if my foot slips forward just a bit, the top of my big toe rubs against the posite piece pressed on the toe box of the shoe.
The shoes too big for you and you dont have the laces tied properly. You foots sliding around inside the shoe and youre blaming the shoe.

The shoes too big for you and you dont have the laces tied properly. You foots sliding around inside the shoe and youre blaming the shoe.

A thumbs width is too big? That’s what I go by and I don’t have that issue in any of my shoes...

Back
Top Bottom