Air max 720 2019 Thread

021219_SSF_Migos_Ph2_Blog_IC_v08_06.jpg

A thumbs width is too big? That’s what I go by and I don’t have that issue in any of my shoes...
How do you account for his words, his foot is sliding around inside the shoe and hitting part if it causing him and issue.

I think I like that upper material on those a lot more than what's on most of the other colorways we've seen

How do you account for his words, his foot is sliding around inside the shoe and hitting part if it causing him and issue.

I thought you were telling them they were too big lol... after reading again, maybe you were simply summarizing what he claimed? If so, we are now on same page.

Thumbs width is perfect. My guess is either tie them tighter or wear thicker socks or a combination of both.

Yeah, it's an easy enough fix. But it's just one of those things that you wish you didn't have to do with a $180 shoe.

Believe me, I'm a grown man who knows what size shoe I wear. These are actually perfectly TTS. That heel bubble is just something else. The good news is that I do feel cushion under the ball of my foot. Obviously not as prominent as the heel, but it's there.

modzzilla modzzilla apologies for the sarcasm, you were just trying to help

Reactions: ARK
Steadily wearing these for several days the upper really loosens up and they go to another level of awesome, IMO anyway

Back
Top Bottom