Air Max 90 Current- Pics Inside

Infrareds are easily copped as my new gym shoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shea25

pimp.gif

running shoes as gym shoes? terrible choice
laugh.gif

j/k. people can do as they please. it just brings out a huge pet peeve of mine. 90% of the people at my gym use some sort of NB or asics running shoe foreverything. alot of them are those trail tan colored looking shoes. being that i love my cross trainers, i feel you cant get better than that. its been 21years since the first cross trainer and some just dont feel the need to know about them. their $90 dollar running shoe should be built for everything in theireyes. then again, theres costs involved for some to only HAVE that one gym shoe, which they prefer to be a running shoe. if all you do is run and lift thatseems logical but the majority at my gym, its not the case.. they're there to be healthy but neglect their foot. go figure

i actually kinda like these. as long as nike keeps putting out the classic air max '90s too, i'm good.

^ I disagree Wallyhopp. I lift weights, do abs, and then hit up the elyptical or treadmill. I could wear flip flops while lifting or doing abs, but I want towear my running shoes when doing cardio. Just my opinion, but for me, it's all I need.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by shea25

pimp.gif

running shoes as gym shoes? terrible choice
laugh.gif

j/k. people can do as they please. it just brings out a huge pet peeve of mine. 90% of the people at my gym use some sort of NB or asics running shoe for everything. alot of them are those trail tan colored looking shoes. being that i love my cross trainers, i feel you cant get better than that. its been 21 years since the first cross trainer and some just dont feel the need to know about them. their $90 dollar running shoe should be built for everything in their eyes. then again, theres costs involved for some to only HAVE that one gym shoe, which they prefer to be a running shoe. if all you do is run and lift that seems logical but the majority at my gym, its not the case.. they're there to be healthy but neglect their foot. go figure

Don't let your biases cloud your judgment

Back
Top Bottom