Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

Judging from some of the things that Nike has put out and is going to put out...
i'd say it's possible.

Judging from some of the things that Nike has put out and is going to put out...
i'd say it's possible.

I don't think they will ever put them out in massive amounts of colorways, but I could def see a 3-4 colorway semi limited release within the next 2 years.
If the shoe has even the slightest amount of demand Nike will put it out.
Will we see it retro like the 95 or a Jordan 1? No, but I think it's def coming soon.

I don't think they will ever put them out in massive amounts of colorways, but I could def see a 3-4 colorway semi limited release within the next 2 years.
If the shoe has even the slightest amount of demand Nike will put it out.
Will we see it retro like the 95 or a Jordan 1? No, but I think it's def coming soon.

They tried to sneak in a "retro" of the Air Max 96 a couple years ago as a hybrid: Air Max 96 upper with a Air Max 180 heel (or was it 360?).

It was either only made as samples or kids sizes. They were a massive failure.

They tried to sneak in a "retro" of the Air Max 96 a couple years ago as a hybrid: Air Max 96 upper with a Air Max 180 heel (or was it 360?).

Originally Posted by briannnnn

yup they were weak

i need a fresh pair of scream greens, mine are beat

20101105022017220.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

yup they were weak

i need a fresh pair of scream greens, mine are beat

20101105022017220.jpg

I want them green ones man! I had em in kindergarten, I was wearing those when I got caught stealing for the first time.lol!
laugh.gif

(o_O) What in the hell?
I don't ever recall seeing that hybrid when it came out.
Gotdamn #%$% is atrocious.

(o_O) What in the hell?
I don't ever recall seeing that hybrid when it came out.
Gotdamn #%$% is atrocious.

Those greens were nice. I had the purple ones. If they did drop again, I'd cop.

Those greens were nice. I had the purple ones. If they did drop again, I'd cop.

Back
Top Bottom