Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

Anyone know where I can get the the kinda retro 96s that came out a little while back? I know the sole and midsole is different but at this point it seems it's as close as I'll get. I wear a 12 and I hardly see them resaleing anywhere.

Anyone know where I can get the the kinda retro 96s that came out a little while back? I know the sole and midsole is different but at this point it seems it's as close as I'll get. I wear a 12 and I hardly see them resaleing anywhere.
Good luck, man. I've been looking for the 96XX for a while now for a decent price but no luck for me.. I should've copped all 4 pairs when my outlet had them.

Good luck, man. I've been looking for the 96XX for a while now for a decent price but no luck for me.. I should've copped all 4 pairs when my outlet had them.

Man same here I remember seeing them marked down and buying other things and now it's like they're all gone like they dissapeared off the face of the planet at let in my size. The air flight 89 is the same way I cant find any of those in my size smh

Couldn't wait for a proper retro had to make my own. Not too bad but will try again once I find another decent 96.
20190902_155257.jpg

Strangely the Bursts midsole works..but still waiting for Nike to stop being annoying and make these right. Been eyeing these since like mid 2000s.

^ very annoying considering we have both the AMP and tailwinds as far as the air units go

I'm not holding my breath on these, but I hope they prove me wrong! I've been stupidly patient since I still have my OG green/blue ones (I always equate these to the Olympics as all the track peeps wore them during their off time). I can't wear my pair but I kept the as these were (and still are) my favorite Air Max they ever made! Let's hope they don't screw up again and cancel.

it would make sense that they drop them next year, than the consumers can get use to them and the year after in 2021 they can celebrate the 25th anniversary and drop all kind of special cws, i see potential in this model, if nike do some good marketing this model can deff lift on the 95 trend, the same as what they did for the 98s

Next year is the 25th anniversary of the 95. Why are we thinking we will also get a 96 which doesn’t have a 25th anniversary until 2021?

Back
Top Bottom