Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

EYtKNc4U4AAbTWc.png

That is a very serious troll job by Nike if they aren't going to give us the actual Air Max 1996, but give us the Air Max 96 II!! I'm pissed if that is what they are going to release and not make the actual 96!!

I voted for the 96 every day when Nike had that survey of what Air Max do you want to release the following year on AMD! I have a feeling those who love the 96 will never get them.

^
Right on!!!

Still pissed at the crappy retro NSW gave us in “2016”
They done us bogus on too many retros, but these and the Nike Air Up really hurt.....we all waited so damn long for NSW to throw garbage at us and expect us to buy......worst yet is when we don’t buy they shelve the model due to lackluster sales.

I mean just look at this monstrosity.....

64A63820-E555-47BB-8CF3-A2FB676321B8.jpeg

That is a very serious troll job by Nike if they aren't going to give us the actual Air Max 1996, but give us the Air Max 96 II!! I'm pissed if that is what they are going to release and not make the actual 96!!

I voted for the 96 every day when Nike had that survey of what Air Max do you want to release the following year on AMD! I have a feeling those who love the 96 will never get them.
The blk/white CW wasn’t too bad but yeah. This is my most anticipated release in yrs and they hella dropped the ball.

Looks similar to what they did with the AM2 Lights. Volume of the rear unit decreased so much, they'd better sort of reshaped the midsole accordingly, there's too much overhang there.

utrxctygh.jpg

Looks similar to what they did with the AM2 Lights. Volume of the rear unit decreased so much, they'd better sort of reshaped the midsole accordingly, there's too much overhang there.

utrxctygh.jpg
Exact same thing with 95's. That really annoys me

I know the air units will be tiny but hopefully we can finally get a non ultra retro of the scream greens and concords

Reactions: ARK
If the rumor is true I can guaranteed we’ll get some collab with these
And what did I say Nike going to Nike and I knew if there were any chance they’d finally retro these we were going to get some type of hyped up collab but pass give me the OGs scream greens and concords

Anyone got pics of all the ogs color ways that release in 96-97? Just curious to know what all of them were besides the scream greens and concords and Goldenrods

Back
Top Bottom