Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

ftwr3150650013dylw6.jpg
Any info on when these will release in 2007.

Thanks

You mean Air Force Max. I heard sometime in January, which sucks for me 'cause I want the Penny's and the Jordan V's as well.
I cop 'em and rock 'em.​

copped x 2

One of my all-time favorites.

I still have my OG pair, but they are throroughly dogged and unrockable.

They were retroed back in the winter of 2000/01, I just sold my DS retro pair this past summer. I will definately pick up the new retro ones in 07.

Wow. I bought a few of those and the Wht/Navy joints back in the day. And here we are AGAIN retro'ing them. Who would have guessed?

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

Another retro that I WOULD HAVE bought, but am passing on due to the small air unit (Penny's also fall in that category)...

Quote:
The heel air unit looks ridiculously small in that picture.

Duh, that's the way shoes were made back in 93. The air max 2 bubble didn't surface until the next few years with the next Barkley's and Penny

Missed out on these when they were first retroed, so im definitely gonna cop....
"Call a snub-nose Christina Milian and I'm not afraid to pop, pop, pop that thang..." Ras Kass

already have them.

and the air unit IS smaller this time around.
For Sale Size 12 Jordan Retro 3, OG Foam Maxes,GH2, Pippen 3's, Hyperflights, Jordan retro 2, Kobe All Star 2K5 & VC 1! Email At fkint@ yahoo.com

Very nice. I still have my white/navy ones from the last time these were retro'd.
"SPORTS DO NOT BUILD CHARACTER, THEY REVEAL IT."-JOHN WOODEN

Like NobleKane said, it is smaller....

1993>2001>2007.
TEAM CLEVELAND OG MEMBER # 1
All a retro is is a cheap imitation of the OG with casual wear and style in mind over what the shoe was originally designed for in the first place.... be it Running, Cross-training or Basketball.
http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

I was wearin' Nikes when most of Y'all was wearin' Stride Rites.

"I'm Proud To Be From Cleveland"-CROSSISOM 10/8/06

I didn't pick these up on 01 and I definitely wasn't in the game in 93, but is Nike really choking us with a smaller air bubble?
turn the music up
turn me down

proposterous. these arent out yet. as far as i know. i'll ask my stock guy tomorrow if we're getting them in any time soon.

WANTED DS/VNDS w/ box (by VNDS, i mean CLEAN) sz. 10.5-11: OG white/red XIIs, Jumpman Pros (any color), Nike Air Worm Ndestrukt (blk/white/red), air bakin' w/ the burnin' air (royal blue/grey), air force max b (black/grey or emerald samples), OG air pippen I, or OG air max uptempo SC (blk/white/red or white/black/teal)
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

Back
Top Bottom