**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

How do these run. Are they true to size or do they run big?

Like chiggafied stated above...These are NOT true to size. They run a half size big. I'm a 10.5 in court forces...but they were huge in this shoe. The size10 fit perfectly. Actually...I could of done a 9.5 if that 10 wasn't available. I think the mesh material used made the shoe roomy.

damn... grown men don't cry... but I'm soaking. I can't believe I missed out on the 90's and when I found out they were only retailed at 78bucks, Yea... I cried again. I'm checking all the sites and I can't find these for retail anymore. Can anyone help? Size 10 if that matters.

while this is going away from the original topic, nike will re-release the infrared 90's again, you can count on it. They will NOT saturate the market withthem, otherwise who would want them. However, you can be sure that they will be released again. and all the high prices you see now? just wait until nike has ahuge release again and watch the reseller prices drop like an anchor. anyways court forces fit like af1's, meaning wider in the forefoot area. i like mycourt forces in size13 myself, even if i can get 12.5 in most everything else.

Originally Posted by derekdru

IMG_0042%20(Medium).jpg
sick
pimp.gif

size 10 and 10.5 on NDC if any1's still interested.
sidenote im gettin impatient waiting on these Persians n 95's

My bad if this has been answered already, but when do the CF Hi Neons and Persians release ?

Originally Posted by stmr1971

25a359eaef1eb0974dd92639f2f2c292fc44e89.jpg
I need these in my life. Two questions. Does anyone know what websites still have big sizes 13 or 14 because I cant find em anywhere? and Howlimited was the release on these?

these are really in terms of the inspirations.

i wish they did it on a dunk or force, but these will be my first forces

Back
Top Bottom