**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

mheftman I believe they do go up to a 14. But most spots I've seen/ know go up to a 13 cuz orders for most spots will order up to a 13. A 14 for most spotsdon't sell and they don't want to be stuck with one 14. But on a possitive note, if a place did have a 14 they prob hook u up since no one else wouldbuy that 14. Outlets are your best bet to find them as well.

i copped my am 95 courtforces ( grey/ neon geen )today . man in person these are tough . i tried them on and had to crack a smile .
grin.gif

Picked these up in NYC today. I am in love with the Court Forces. I know not many will appreciate the 08 Tailwinds but I scooped them for 45$ with F&Fat champs, tossed em in the pic cause of the similar colorway.

318608156.jpg

^So far they have only dropped in asia, if I reeeeeaaaalllly wanted them, like some seem to do, I would scoop them up now.

No word on US release, please someone prove me wrong.

ima try to hit up the city this weekend.. what spots have the neons for retail, the usual? transit and those spots or do i have to go to alife or classickicks? thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom