**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

^^^^ that just confirmed that these will be just as easy 2 get as the infrareds. im no longer in a rush

Some people say they run big. Im an 11 and I bought the infrareds in an 11 and they fit fine to me. I would go with your regular size.

I finally wore my infared inspired 1s and i ruined em...the mesh toe box is straight filled wit dirt, i dun know how i can clean this
mad.gif

youre good man. go into any shoe store and ignore whatever they say and head straight to something like an "instant cleaner" or "nylon,mesh" cleaner...Most of those products usually work fine. And honestly, a careful wash in the washing machine with something like this will do wonders

i think a gentle cycle and cold water with the shoes stuffed with plastic bags (minus the laces and insoles) will take care of that. use a beat pair of lacesto keep the upper tight so that the bags inside don't fall out. i usually only suggest throwing AM's in the wash but i threw a pair of dunks in....didthat.....came out just fine. only painstaking part is the air drying....if you machine dry...you just looking for a disappointment.

yeah good reasoning...I'll actually be able to see them in person which is always better

Just want to let you guys know that Sneakerhead.com has a FSR of the Neons for $77.99! copped my pair, hope this helps everyone

Originally Posted by NRG55

Just want to let you guys know that Sneakerhead.com has a FSR of the Neons for $77.99! copped my pair, hope this helps everyone

damn i just bought something else a few hours ago...i guess im gonna have to pass i should have known they were gonna come through.

dammit - my worst thoughts have been confirmed - NO SIZE 14 ON NDC
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guess i have to start praying a 13 works.

eyes.gif

I have an extra pair if anyone wants it in a 10.5. Retail.

They are really dope. Comfy and the gradient just kills!

^

can i get some thoughts on how they fit?

big / small / true ?????

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Grabbed this jacket off the ebay for super cheap - the neon should match perfectly

23rqx4h.jpg

pimp.gif

just copped 2 pairs. good start to my day off.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

man, i'm trying to order these on swoosh right now and its not processing my order.

mad.gif

i had the same problem. i opened that !%+ in another window and checked the cart. i wasnt even trying to get snaked like i did on the glow in the darkdunks due to heavy flow of orders.

mheftman.

true to size in my opinion. my feet have become pretty pliable after shoving them into AM95 Pool's that were one size too small for the last year or so. Iknow you feel my pain lol.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

mheftman.

true to size in my opinion. my feet have become pretty pliable after shoving them into AM95 Pool's that were one size too small for the last year or so. I know you feel my pain lol.

unfortunately yes - i do feel your pain.
damn nike and their need to end conventional sizing at 13
mad.gif

being a sz13.5 is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom