Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

YO, how are these for walking/workout shoes?

walking they are so comfortable but working out i have no idea...

Yea I've been using mine for work, just standing/walking around they're really great haha. cant say about actually moving in them though.
how do they fit? I got a wide foot I rock 12 in sneaks, but I want to max comfort

Yea I've been using mine for work, just standing/walking around they're really great haha. cant say about actually moving in them though.
how do they fit? I got a wide foot I rock 12 in sneaks, but I want to max comfort
nerd.gif

Yeah I wear a 12.5 now because of my left foot, smh. And Nike didn't even produce a 12.5, smh.

nerd.gif

Yeah I wear a 12.5 now because of my left foot, smh. And Nike didn't even produce a 12.5, smh.

Just noticed on Footlocker.com they have the black/blue Air max jr for sale. Not on eastbay.com though

Just noticed on Footlocker.com they have the black/blue Air max jr for sale. Not on eastbay.com though

They're on eastbay now, too.

I am imagining things or didn't Eastbay/Footlocker drop the Neons to 140 but now they moved them back to 160? wanted to get a pair, guess I'll still wait it out.

I am imagining things or didn't Eastbay/Footlocker drop the Neons to 140 but now they moved them back to 160? wanted to get a pair, guess I'll still wait it out.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i noticed the same thing..they had them on sale for 140 but brought them back up to 160 cause they put up a 20 percent off discount code 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i noticed the same thing..they had them on sale for 140 but brought them back up to 160 cause they put up a 20 percent off discount code 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not feeling these. They look like a boot to me. I do like the grey/neon colorway concept of it but the sneaker itself isnt doin nothing for me.

Not feeling these. They look like a boot to me. I do like the grey/neon colorway concept of it but the sneaker itself isnt doin nothing for me.

Decided I'm going to hold off on the blues and just pick up the emeralds since they're damn near the same colorway.

Decided I'm going to hold off on the blues and just pick up the emeralds since they're damn near the same colorway.

^^
finally some good pics... liking them alot... i still need to get some black laces to throw in my Neon's

^^
finally some good pics... liking them alot... i still need to get some black laces to throw in my Neon's

Back
Top Bottom