NIKE_AIR_MAX_JR_BLACK_WHITE_FRESHWATER_VARSITY_RED_3-1.jpeg

NIKE_AIR_MAX_JR_BLACK_WHITE_FRESHWATER_VARSITY_RED_4-1.jpeg

NIKE_AIR_MAX_JR_BLACK_WHITE_FRESHWATER_VARSITY_RED_7-1.jpeg

NIKE_AIR_MAX_JR_BLACK_WHITE_FRESHWATER_VARSITY_RED_5-1.jpeg

NIKE_AIR_MAX_JR_BLACK_WHITE_FRESHWATER_VARSITY_RED_6-1.jpeg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Emerald Jr's are a thing of beauty. I'm looking forward to these more-so than the Griffey Max's
ohwell.gif

Release date
nerd.gif

Emerald Jr's are a thing of beauty. I'm looking forward to these more-so than the Griffey Max's
ohwell.gif

Release date
nerd.gif

7/29  Moes Sneaker Spot Jamaica

I went to MOes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens and they had the Emerald Air Max Jr and AIr Griffey Max 1 FSR to size 15 . Both shoes look hot
718 739-1578

7/29  Moes Sneaker Spot Jamaica

I went to MOes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Queens and they had the Emerald Air Max Jr and AIr Griffey Max 1 FSR to size 15 . Both shoes look hot
718 739-1578

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im holding out for da all red pair.

This would have been true if it were may......But i cant see wearing these with pants under any circumstances.......If i get em, it will be for next summer or somethin.

any word on release?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im holding out for da all red pair.

This would have been true if it were may......But i cant see wearing these with pants under any circumstances.......If i get em, it will be for next summer or somethin.

any word on release?

LuckyLuchiano wrote:
HAM CITY wrote:
JayzOnMyToes wrote:
walking they are so comfortable but working out i have no idea... 

Yea I've been using mine for work, just standing/walking around they're really great haha. cant say about actually moving in them though.
how do they fit? I got a wide foot I rock 12 in sneaks, but I want to max comfort

They're huge on me. 
I'm usually a 10/10.5 with a 10 being the smallest I'll go. I got em off Eastbay and just went with the 10.

I need a 9.5, could probably fit into a 9. 

Back
Top Bottom