Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Thanks for the input guys. I've already got a couple of ideas to break the red up on them (when I finally buy a pair), just too much red & not enough white.

Peace,
J

Hell, we only have 2 more weeks before thanksgiving weekend....but there is still no release date on nike.com If they are suppose to release this month, they are running out of time.

Hell, we only have 2 more weeks before thanksgiving weekend....but there is still no release date on nike.com If they are suppose to release this month, they are running out of time.

7eb267c6c4445041b2c1798d7bc62e9ade4d073c_r.jpg
7eb267c6c4445041b2c1798d7bc62e9ade4d073c_r.jpg

Got a nice shipment in from ndc and then these from eastbay for $82.49 shipped.

I love these shoes. I actually just got the all black White Sox colorway, and fell in love. These are so comfortable and very nice looking. I went back and purchased the volts, and now the freshwaters are on their way. Will be getting the All Red's too...

I love these shoes. I actually just got the all black White Sox colorway, and fell in love. These are so comfortable and very nice looking. I went back and purchased the volts, and now the freshwaters are on their way. Will be getting the All Red's too...

All Reds up for pre-order on deadstockshoes.com at only $110. They're legit as can be, but you never know how long it'll take them to ship out their pre-orders. For anybody that's dealt with them before, you know there's no shipping info or anything, they just kinda show up on your front porch one day. Since they still haven't showed up on Eastbay or NDC, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'm really hoping they show up in the next 2 weeks.

Peace,
J

All Reds up for pre-order on deadstockshoes.com at only $110. They're legit as can be, but you never know how long it'll take them to ship out their pre-orders. For anybody that's dealt with them before, you know there's no shipping info or anything, they just kinda show up on your front porch one day. Since they still haven't showed up on Eastbay or NDC, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'm really hoping they show up in the next 2 weeks.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J

Nice find.
smokin.gif
 I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up at your door next week.  Looks like they may release the last week of nov. or first week of december since dss is "saying" they won't ship till the 30th.  I'm thinking first weekend in december.  Too much heat coming out for thanksgiving.  Let us know when you get them man.

Peace,
J

Nice find.
smokin.gif
 I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up at your door next week.  Looks like they may release the last week of nov. or first week of december since dss is "saying" they won't ship till the 30th.  I'm thinking first weekend in december.  Too much heat coming out for thanksgiving.  Let us know when you get them man.

Peace,
J
Yeah bruh.. I tried that with them once and realized my patience of not knowing can not handle NOT knowing when my kicks are arriving lol
You are a better man than me...although the price is tempting I cant do it...

Peace,
J
Yeah bruh.. I tried that with them once and realized my patience of not knowing can not handle NOT knowing when my kicks are arriving lol
You are a better man than me...although the price is tempting I cant do it...

Originally Posted by hellaones

how do these fit compared to am95s?

I think they fit the exact same.  I would like to retract my statement from earlier saying that my true size(11) felt better.  I feel that going a half size up is perfect now.  I now have 2 pairs in size 11 and 2 in size 11.5.....the 11.5 feel more comfortable and are still not big enough to worry about creasing.  The 11's fit but are just snug.  I ordered my db 95's in 11.5 and they feel exactly the same as the 11.5 in the air max jr.  Hope that helps you.

Originally Posted by hellaones

how do these fit compared to am95s?

I think they fit the exact same.  I would like to retract my statement from earlier saying that my true size(11) felt better.  I feel that going a half size up is perfect now.  I now have 2 pairs in size 11 and 2 in size 11.5.....the 11.5 feel more comfortable and are still not big enough to worry about creasing.  The 11's fit but are just snug.  I ordered my db 95's in 11.5 and they feel exactly the same as the 11.5 in the air max jr.  Hope that helps you.

AAAAANNND, in a shocking turn of events, got my shipping notice from DSS this evening. Looks like I should have my All Reds by Friday! Sounds like they have them on-hand right now, so go ahead and order if you want them. Talked to my guy at FTL today, and they haven't heard a word as to when they'll be receiving them.

Peace,
J

AAAAANNND, in a shocking turn of events, got my shipping notice from DSS this evening. Looks like I should have my All Reds by Friday! Sounds like they have them on-hand right now, so go ahead and order if you want them. Talked to my guy at FTL today, and they haven't heard a word as to when they'll be receiving them.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom