Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

ARGH!! DSS strikes again. FedEx didn't show up today, so I went to check my tracking number, and no dice. Got "Shipping info sent to FedEx" as the update. Who prints out a shipping label if they aren't actually going to ship the damn package?! I mean, what's the point of that?

Peace,
J

ARGH!! DSS strikes again. FedEx didn't show up today, so I went to check my tracking number, and no dice. Got "Shipping info sent to FedEx" as the update. Who prints out a shipping label if they aren't actually going to ship the damn package?! I mean, what's the point of that?

Peace,
J

hey JShortt... I just got a Tracking # from DSS yesterday and was like cool.. J was on point... so Im thinking Im getting them soon.. then see your post today...

Im salty..... They def ran the flim flam again eh?
Edit:

Checked the tracking and said Anticipated Ship Date Nov. 16 and Est. Delivery Date Nov 22 but nothing else.

My Fed Ex tracking usually shows place by place action... what kind of operation are these dudes runnin over there
laugh.gif

hey JShortt... I just got a Tracking # from DSS yesterday and was like cool.. J was on point... so Im thinking Im getting them soon.. then see your post today...

Edit:

Checked the tracking and said Anticipated Ship Date Nov. 16 and Est. Delivery Date Nov 22 but nothing else.

My Fed Ex tracking usually shows place by place action... what kind of operation are these dudes runnin over there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Edit:

laugh.gif

EXACTLY, LOL!!  That's what mine says, too.  Anticipated Ship Date Nov. 14 and Est. Delivery Date Nov. 18.  Why bother printing out the label if you aren't shipping the product?  Makes NO sense to me.  Am I out of line here? haha

Peace,
   J

Edit:

laugh.gif

EXACTLY, LOL!!  That's what mine says, too.  Anticipated Ship Date Nov. 14 and Est. Delivery Date Nov. 18.  Why bother printing out the label if you aren't shipping the product?  Makes NO sense to me.  Am I out of line here? haha

Peace,
   J

I really like the 3M's but there is just too much stuff coming out in the next couple weeks.....it's driving me crazy. Cement 3's, 11's, flip 3's, and those red Jr's are about to drop sometime. I think it's time to drop the wife off at a strip club and make her get me some shoe money!

I really like the 3M's but there is just too much stuff coming out in the next couple weeks.....it's driving me crazy. Cement 3's, 11's, flip 3's, and those red Jr's are about to drop sometime. I think it's time to drop the wife off at a strip club and make her get me some shoe money!

Jshortt... you def are NOT out of line. These dudes are making interest off of money we have paid and not been given product for. This is how ponzi schemes are run! lolol

Im salty...

Jshortt... you def are NOT out of line. These dudes are making interest off of money we have paid and not been given product for. This is how ponzi schemes are run! lolol

Im salty...

Im salty...
  HAHAHAHA!!  Niiice one.  Yeah, I checked my FedEx tracking today, and it was still the same crap.  Again, why on earth would you print the label/send the info if you WEREN'T READY TO SHIP IT!?!?  I'm salty too.  I was wanting to rock those to Redsfest next weekend.  Looks like that ain't happening.  GRRR!!  I may have to send them an email and find out *@# is going on.

Peace,
    J

Im salty...
  HAHAHAHA!!  Niiice one.  Yeah, I checked my FedEx tracking today, and it was still the same crap.  Again, why on earth would you print the label/send the info if you WEREN'T READY TO SHIP IT!?!?  I'm salty too.  I was wanting to rock those to Redsfest next weekend.  Looks like that ain't happening.  GRRR!!  I may have to send them an email and find out *@# is going on.

Peace,
    J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Im salty...

Peace,
    J

If you do let me know if they get back to you. what is their email addy?  I swear I will NEVER co-sign these guys again and will shout from the highest mountain NOT to buy pre-orders from them.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Im salty...

Peace,
    J

If you do let me know if they get back to you. what is their email addy?  I swear I will NEVER co-sign these guys again and will shout from the highest mountain NOT to buy pre-orders from them.

Back
Top Bottom