Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

I assume DSS doesnt provide refunds eh?

I swear Im so salty these mugs have held my money. They basically make the interest off that $110 holding it so long...

I've gotten about 10 pairs of other kicks since ordering those.

Unreal.

I assume DSS doesnt provide refunds eh?

I swear Im so salty these mugs have held my money. They basically make the interest off that $110 holding it so long...

I've gotten about 10 pairs of other kicks since ordering those.

Unreal.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I just need my damn tracking # to work. J yours start working yet?

Haha, matter of fact, I JUST looked and still nothing.  I'm hoping there's a change tomorrow.  Still salty.  Again, I wouldn't be NEARLY as mad if they hadn't sent me the tracking info.  If I had just done the pre-order and waited for the November 30th date, no harm-no foul.  Instead, they give us this hope, and then take our feet out from under us.

Peace,
   J

I just need my damn tracking # to work. J yours start working yet?

Haha, matter of fact, I JUST looked and still nothing.  I'm hoping there's a change tomorrow.  Still salty.  Again, I wouldn't be NEARLY as mad if they hadn't sent me the tracking info.  If I had just done the pre-order and waited for the November 30th date, no harm-no foul.  Instead, they give us this hope, and then take our feet out from under us.

Peace,
   J

I sent my email to DSS to a walsh or someone like that today and it was returned undeliverable.

FML.

I sent my email to DSS to a walsh or someone like that today and it was returned undeliverable.

FML.

Thanks sir.

Im a tad disgusted that I got a non working Fed Ex Tracking # and still waiting on kicks I could have walked into a store now and gotten.

No beuno.

Thanks sir.

Im a tad disgusted that I got a non working Fed Ex Tracking # and still waiting on kicks I could have walked into a store now and gotten.

No beuno.

Got an email response from DSS.... Jrs are all being mailed out on Wednesday.

Rock, I was about to tell you that "sales" or "Ron" were the emails to try.  I never did email them, but at least you got something out of them.  Can you PM me your email?  Got a couple questions for you. 

Thanks,
    J

Got an email response from DSS.... Jrs are all being mailed out on Wednesday.

Rock, I was about to tell you that "sales" or "Ron" were the emails to try.  I never did email them, but at least you got something out of them.  Can you PM me your email?  Got a couple questions for you. 

Thanks,
    J

Talk about irritated.....

I got a response saying they'd ship Wednesday..... then Friday.... and checked tracking todayand aint %!# been sent or changed.

Yes... I dont care what their Customer Service has been with anyone else.... I appreciate the responses but the shipping delays are pure poo poo

Back
Top Bottom