Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

This 1st color way that's dropping the Volt pair is that a OG color way, i can't remember lol??
yes it was an og colorway

28fa3deef447a1adb42fcd3fd90cd0ff.jpg

prob an easy cop. The resellers don't want these.

SNKRS will prob be difficult though... I’d get them from other retailers if you really want them. They pulled this same **** with the tailwind 79... made it extremely limited on SNKRS to announce the retro, but everything released after that is in large quantities.

Those will be a fake sellout with a lot coming afterwards. As far as I'm aware not even the Supreme collab managed to get a lot of hype stirred up so it's good chances

Probably going to Nike Lennox on my lunch break Thursday to get these and wear them to see Avengers 7pm that afternoon lol. I’m 50/50 though cause I don’t want to pay $175 for these. I feel like they’ll drop to ~$140 in a month but I can see these being limited for some reason.

Hmmm. Raffles and draws on the Euro sites like end and sns, feels like one of those, initial CW sells out to raise hype for following cws that will go on discount

Oops didn't read back, pretty much exactly what Dragicon's post says right above about the '79 release.

Need the unicorn 12.5 for these

Last edited:
I also noticed raffle on sns. Don’t think these will be that hype. Too bold for most people and I haven’t seen anything that indicates hypbeast will be after them.

These Volts are lowkey the best drop of the month. I haven't worn a pair in forever, debating on if I should go TTS or not. I have a wide foot and I just feel like TTS might pinch too much. Thoughts?

I have a wide foot too, can't remember which cw it was, but I want to say, white/black, some time around 2002 or so, I had a sz 12, that crushed my toes. I plan on going for 12.5, signed up for the end and sns raffles for that reason. SNKRS 12.5 (if they have it) usually disappears immediately regardless of hype.

Those will be a fake sellout with a lot coming afterwards. As far as I'm aware not even the Supreme collab managed to get a lot of hype stirred up so it's good chances
The supreme joints sat for a while.

Peeps weren't trying to cop tailwinds for 180

That's what I mean - if a Supreme collab can't stir up hype a regular release won't either which is good for me personally.

Supreme collab took a while to sell out on their site if I recall correctly.

Thinking most that enter the raffles will hit. Hope that I’m not wrong so that I can scoop these up down the road for a deep discount

Whoa under retail huh.
Good good.

Yep, just checked stockx, even my 12.5 is at retail.
Hmmm, now I'm wondering if we can wait it out for a discount...

Back
Top Bottom