Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

Joined May 6, 2019
I saw the preview pair on Size? And it made me worry certain overlays looked off. Damn shame man :frown:

Joined Aug 19, 2016
Just occurred to me, and again maybe I’m just not remembering right. Wasn’t the piping 3m? These retro are not except for the lace loops. Maybe I’m thinking of specific color ways

Joined Aug 19, 2016
^Thanks! My memory is bad about details. I feel like it's selective memory at times. I've been throwing them on around the house. As others have said, quality aside, once they break in, they will be comfy

Joined May 4, 2012
FYI for any big footers out there like me...I was having a nightmare of a time lacing these things proper. The laces they give you are terribly short if you want to lace them up all the way to the last hole. ( Which is crucial for ankle support ) I was having to tie these things TIGHT to get the laces to reach properly. So I just went on amazon and ordered some white oval laces from lacekings, 54 inches -7 bucks. They fit and work like a charm. Shoes feel better now that I don't have to suck the life force out of them to tie them right.

Joined Mar 20, 2001
It looked like a muted navy to me. I forgot what the box said.

Damn. Looking at it more closely maybe you are right and it is Charcoal.
Thanks. Saw a few sites calling it navy early on but it definitely looks like a shade of grey in all the pics I've seen

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure I seen Chubbs (Drake's bodyguard and right-hand man) wearing the white/red Supreme joints courtside at the Raptors game last night.

I don't work in front of a computer, so I can't look for pics right now.

AirLoMax614

formerly baconandjordans
Joined Jun 7, 2014
I'm pretty sure I seen Chubbs (Drake's bodyguard and right-hand man) wearing the white/red Supreme joints courtside at the Raptors game last night.

I don't work in front of a computer, so I can't look for pics right now.
Yep

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now