Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

The metro greys are $100 shipped on finishline now

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190816-181848_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190816-181848_Chrome.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 47
I first saw the all Black ones back in May, just wish they would drop already!
There are some sick Black/Red ones too.
I wonder why they are taking so long to release.
i think most of those will be fall/winter colorways, so they should be dropping soon enough

2019 marks 20 years since Sneakersnstuff has opened up its doors for business. To celebrate the milestone, the sneaker boutique has linked up with Nike to create a special version of the Air Tailwind IV.

Co-founder Erik Fagerlind debuts the exclusive sneaker on Instagram, which is dressed in baby blue on the upper made up of mesh, suede, and nylon. Adding a touch of color is a bright yellow tongue that reads "20th Anniversary Tailwind IV Since 1999" commemorating the store's opening.

Official release info surrounding the Sneakersnstuff x Nike Air Tailwind IV "20th Anniversary" has yet to be announced so stick with Sole Collector for updates.

77105747-59D5-4F12-8839-5AF3204246C6.jpeg

Why does the left side of the shoe look so rough like a washed terry cloth towel. Yet the right side is smooth.

Why does the left side of the shoe look so rough like a washed terry cloth towel. Yet the right side is smooth.

Good eye. I didn't even notice that. Everyone going with the Off White aesthetic when it doesn't work for every model.

Back
Top Bottom