Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

Imo not the best TW they ever designed but also not bad. Nice to see Nike doing all these retros (Span, Skylon, Icarus, AM²) but there's so much more left out there...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-02 08.17.11.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-02 08.17.11.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
I had the white green ones back in 99. If I remember correctly, they were made with 'kangaroo leather' whatever that means. I might be off on that though, its been awhile. Not bad but the AE/Abercrombie boot cut frat douche style back then didnt really suit them. They also remind me of this
o.1041.jpg

because it was released around the same time and I kind of regretted both purchases. Cologne was big back then.

And as far as style goes, those Gauntlets at the bottom could probably do things in todays market. The kind of look like yeezy waverunners

Last edited:
I had the white green ones back in 99. If I remember correctly, they were made with 'kangaroo leather' whatever that means. I might be off on that though, its been awhile. Not bad but the AE/Abercrombie boot cut frat douche style back then didnt really suit them. They also remind me of this
o.1041.jpg

because it was released around the same time and I kind of regretted both purchases. Cologne was big back then.

And as far as style goes, those Gauntlets at the bottom could probably do things in todays market. The kind of look like yeezy waverunners
That good life :pimp:. You brought it back fam. That, Versace metal jeans and curve were daily’s in college

If these are said to release nest summer it's to early to start hyping. I bet there will be another 20-ish anniversary retro in januay/february. Nike Air Tuned or Nike TNs in OG color ways perhaps.

This shoe makes me think about bees, must have been an influence on this one, no ?

Maybe I am wrong but as we know 95/97/+ get inspirations from human anatomy/trains/sharks, palm trees...

bees.jpg

Back
Top Bottom