Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Everyone has their opinions....correct...I like the wht/blu 3's...but I prefer the blk/blu and atlantic 2's....all blk 3's are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does anyone know when the hell the White Penny 2's dropping??? Still no signs on Swoosh. Its there, but i'm assuming it didn't drop yet.
Around my way we are Scheduling these to Release on the 29th this Month. Got my Black/Blues but im not feeling the Whites, especially during theWinter.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pr0phecy718 wrote:
Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

sick.gif

Penny III's appeal more to me.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
ppl have opinions.

the 3s have that look, was it executed right? i say yes, foam on the side... its just crazy, i remember liking these more than the 2's back then. and i had both of them.

2 completely different designs/class.

no comparison.

2611927046_091bd4c96e.jpg

2887087564_e73ce6837b.jpg

Though I was the only one.

happy.gif

pr0phecy718 wrote:
Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

sick.gif

Penny III's appeal more to me.

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
ppl have opinions.

the 3s have that look, was it executed right? i say yes, foam on the side... its just crazy, i remember liking these more than the 2's back then. and i had both of them.

2 completely different designs/class.

no comparison.

2611927046_091bd4c96e.jpg

2887087564_e73ce6837b.jpg

eric avar is a friggin' virtuoso.anyone know what's up with him now?still with swoosh?mods?

just about to sell my black ones for 110...dunno if i really need these anymore and im pretty sure i can find them somewhere again...still deciding if i wantthe whites i think ill just pass

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

eric avar is a friggin' virtuoso.anyone know what's up with him now?still with swoosh?mods?
............................................................................................................................... hyperdunk

has anybody received their white pair from shoetrends yet?Thanks and sorry if I missed something.

i havent seen the white ones. the black penny 2s are about done here in the south , and thats how you not its a good retro.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

............................................................................................................................... hyperdunk
hyper-dunk?haven't heard of those
laugh.gif
my bad,too lazy to doresearch on avar.

Never cop a "pre-sell" from Shoe Trends. Mad ppl got their refunds cuz, they weren't shipping like they said they was. I had that bad experiencewith the blak pennys.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom